She is almost done! I will be picking her up mid-August. She is a work of art. The scale should be readily apparent by the size of the seymour duncan pickup...

Man, I do not think I will be able to wait until Christmas to give it to him...This thing is too bitchin'...

Lava Man

Your One Stop High-End Custom Cable Shop
Haha that looks pretty awesome. Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but what the white little grain-ish looking lines? Design?
Can I be your 3 year-old son too please? I would like a custom guitar
"Hide the crack!" said the dealer...to which the junkie replied, "I eat the talking bees because I'm George Washington Christ"
Hahaha thats amazing. Nice paint job too.
My Stuff:

Schecter C1 Elite
Mesa F-30
Maxon OD9 Pro+ Overdrive
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi
MXR 10-band Graphic EQ
MXR Stereo Chorus
MXR Smart Gate
BBE Sonic Stomp
wow make sure you post a pick of him with it once you give it to me
Best. Dad. Ever.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
That thing is gonna be high pitched...
And being 3, are you sure it's wise to get him started on guitar this early? My parents tried me on sports, and insturments, but it wasn't untill I wanted to do anything that I stuck with it. They tried to get me playing violin, and piano during 6th grade. But I hated it. It wasn't untill high school that all my friends could play that I picked it up. Now I've surpased them because I love it sooo much.
Just make sure you don't make him get bored with guitar.
thats really cool. but in my experience 3yr olds drop and bang things. (even if accidentally.)

seriously tho, nice little guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by burndttoast
Haha that looks pretty awesome. Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but what the white little grain-ish looking lines? Design?

Yes - it is part of the finish...
Lava Man

Wow, if he starts playing that early I'll bet he'll be owning people at guitar as he gets older
You're son'll be able to shred my ass off by nine. xD Wicked axe. What's that crack-looking thing on top that looks like the wood? And what's the scale, for an idea of how big the thing is?
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
What if he turns out to be left handed Or is there a way of telling what a toddlers dominant hand is..?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Look at the pickup. it's as long as half the neck almost, ahha

that's awesome.I wanna try it.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Quote by bean-o
What if he turns out to be left handed Or is there a way of telling what a toddlers dominant hand is..?

He's three. I'd imagine that to be one of the two to three odd things he'd of learned by now.
is that pup normal size, it looks enormous lol
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
Quote by bean-o

He's not left handed and has a little pink plastic guitar that everytime he uses he asks for a pick - and then holds it correctly and strums - that is why I had this guitar made for him...it's just slightly bigger than the toy plastic one he has now...
Lava Man

Here comes "Smoke on the Water"

Nice guitar!
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
That's so awesome, haha.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Man, i wish i have a cool dad like you!
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Quote by Hypnot1st
Here comes "Smoke on the Water"

Nice guitar!

His first guitar solo at age four! They grow up so fast!
damn, that looks awesome, and smaller than my weewee*, but you should get him on violin, they pwn guitar so hard.

get him on bass too, m'kay?

*that means real small.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
damn, that looks awesome, and smaller than my weewee*, but you should get him on violin, they pwn guitar so hard.

get him on bass too, m'kay?

*that means real small.

Leave it to the male species to compare everything of any stature to their penis. Go figure, right?
Quote by God Am
Leave it to the male species to compare everything of any stature to their penis. Go figure, right?

Being male doesnt put you in your own species.
That thing must be small, look at the pickup!
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Greatest. Dad. Ever.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
hello daddy that thing is effing sweet!
i'm one of those people that roll their terds into balls and eat crayons... can you find me a home?