I want to get some new tuners for my guitar because mine get out of tune after about 2 minutes or using the whammy bar once. I know it not the strings, because i've changed them and some of my tuners are wobbly and so i think its time to change them.

So I was shopping around for some tuners and i ended up at spelzers or gotohs. So i was wondering which one you guys prefer and why.

Secondly i also realized that there are right hand and left hand tuners. Do they mean for right handed or left handed people? or do they mean the right or left handed side of the headstock.

Thank in advance
well, idk bout the right handed or left handed, always thought it didn't matter, ut anyway i always have just put sperzel in mine, the locking kind, just cause i'm lazy and don't want to tune that much, lol, i don't know about gotoh, they're supposed to be pretty good too
They usually have bass side and treble side tuners (the bass is the usual way, with the tuners pointing up in playing position).
right and left refers to the head stock. for a right handed strat your get a right handed set and vise versa for a left. a les paul would have 3 left and 4 right.
Quote by SilentNighteer
I want to get some new tuners for my guitar because mine get out of tune after about 2 minutes or using the whammy bar once. I know it not the strings, because i've changed them and some of my tuners are wobbly and so i think its time to change them.

So I was shopping around for some tuners and i ended up at spelzers or gotohs. So i was wondering which one you guys prefer and why.

Secondly i also realized that there are right hand and left hand tuners. Do they mean for right handed or left handed people? or do they mean the right or left handed side of the headstock.

Thank in advance

do ya stretch yor strings?
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Quote by SilentNighteer
Yeah, my tuners are just really wobbly

I dont think wobblyness causes you to run out of tune. It might be bad tuners altogether, they slowly unwind by themselves. Look into locking tuners.