dont get an mg... as any uger will tell you they are an over priced p.o.s. save up a little more and get a fender hot rod deluxe *drools incesantly*
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
The shipping would be insane on that, and I wouldn't pay that much (Even without shipping) for an MG
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Last edited by GNR4EVER at Jul 23, 2006,
Don't get an MG, people buy it because it says Marshall on it. Save up for a tube amp, and you will be much happier with it.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
no it is not a good deal. the shipping price isnt listed so chances are hes gonna get 380 or so dollars and charge 200 for shipping. when it would only be about 100 bucks. some people do it to make a bigger profit. i for one let people calculate thier own shipping prices
Ask for the shipping price.

I think MG's are good amps. Why does everyone hate them?

They don't stand up to the high end Marshalls though
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
Don't get a marshall. They don't have any tone to speak of whatsoever. They are kind of like gibson. They went down into the trash because they sold out their name and started making crap living off of their name for sales.
Marshall should be coming out with a new line that supercedes the JCM2000 soon. Anyone hear of anything.
haven't heard anything, but the marshall MG sounds good at low volumes, but when you crank it, it sounds totally muddy and ****ty...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
not just that but for the price of an MG you can get a descent used tube combo off eBay.
You have to seperate Tube marshall's and Solid State Marshall's, they are like 2 seperate companies.
does marshall even make any solid states besides the MG?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
^AVTs
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Ihearthetfield
Don't get a marshall. They don't have any tone to speak of whatsoever. They are kind of like gibson. They went down into the trash because they sold out their name and started making crap living off of their name for sales.

OK, Ignore this asshat. Every post is bashing something and its pretty ****ing redundant. I figure you cant afford a Gibby or Marshall so you just bash em. Maybe the reason you dont get any tone out of em' is because you have none?
MGs are for bedroom warriors with their first guitar and daddy rembering the concert in the 60s where he saw Marshall on a guitar gods stack, these marshalls arent like those by any means, the best lowest end marshall would be a DSL combo, if you want the marshall tone i suggest looking on ebay for a jcm800 or 900 tube combo, AVTs are decent amps waayyyyy overpriced tho, go tube youll never look back
Its time for another good idea and bad idea

Good Idea

A roland cube or valvetronix or tube amp

Bad idea

A marshall mg

((im assuming yall have seen the animaniacs at some point in your life))
...You don't deserve that custom '58 Les Paul if you're thinking of getting this.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30