why don't you let the big boys handle this one. if you say something stupid, the flame doors are open, so think twice before you post here. if you need a dictionary, use it.

Many people have asked me to slow down on my metal listening time because they think I am posting ****ty threads... Does anyone think that metal can influence the way you think and post in a individual way(not talking about fads and posers)

i would yes, listening to metal can make a person create a crap thread like this. recently, i have opened up to not posting, but i used to only listen to metal becuase contemporarily, it makes me want to post crap like this.

your thoughts?

My sig is better than yours
uR a n00b lol!

Okay, seriously? yeah I do think the music one listens to can affect their attitudes, to some extent. I don't believe it happens in all cases, but I do think it's very possible.

-SD
not really. It depends on how well you know your metal and how old you are (maturity).
Read my post. Not this.
Actually the other two threads are pretty good I'd say, but a sudden trend of more parady threads will not be welcomed
Quote by Snyper
why don't you let the big boys handle this one. if you say something stupid, the flame doors are open, so think twice before you post here. if you need a dictionary, use it.

Site your MotherFuc'kin source or it is plagarism. I'll sue your cun't ass.

and this thread sucks
Quote by mingles
not really. It depends on how well you know your metal and how old you are (maturity).

True.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Seems like a big joke to me.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by mydadisjewish
Site your MotherFuc'kin source or it is plagarism. I'll sue your cun't ass.

and this thread sucks

Quote by snyper
if you need a dictionary, use it.

Cite with a c, dear.
Nothing is more fragile than water, yet of all the agencies that attack hard substances nothing can surpass water, nor take its place.
Jesus wept.
you mean s***ty plagarised threads like this one?

apparently so...
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by mingles

i completely agree with this

there is a lot of elitism on this board, but if you aren't stupid and you know the regulars to some degree there isnt ever really an issue

most people can take a flame from say Spynal or billzard_of_oz if they realize its just the internet and doesn't ultimately mean anything
Some people thin they're badass because they listen to Cradle of Filth when in reality they're a bunch of fags.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by VomitalXX
Damn, nothing gets past you!

Stop it you're making me blush....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Snyper

Many people have asked me to slow down on my metal listening time because they think I am posting ****ty threads... Does anyone think that metal can influence the way you think and post in a individual way(not talking about fads and posers)

i would yes, listening to metal can make a person create a crap thread like this. recently, i have opened up to not posting, but i used to only listen to metal becuase contemporarily, it makes me want to post crap like this.

your thoughts?

Aw, I love you man.

*bends over to receive buttsecks*
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by VomitalXX
This thread has been deemed by Vomital an A+.

I see no teaching credentials, Mason?

Be gone.

As for the thread..lol.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything