i am thinking about getting a noise gate as i want to destroy guitar feedback. what is the best bang for your buck? i want a pedal that will get rid of all feedback. and has that Pantera sound like someone turns the channels on an off

Thanks
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
theres millions of these threads and the answer is always the ISP Niose Decimator
What about the MXR Smart Gate and the Rocktron Hush?

And how much is the ISP?
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Rocktron Hush?
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

the Rocktron Hush pedal isnt that great however the Rocktron Hush Super C rack is incredible just as good if not better than the ISP Decimator pedal
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Rack mount Hush. I said it before and I'll say it again. All the Gate, Compression, EQ, etc. stuff belongs on a rack, not the floor, IMO. I think there's a rackmount ISP as well. Both will work great.
Guitars
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Fender Standard Strat (w SD JB Humbucker in bridge)
Squire Strat
Amps
Marshall TSL 60 Head
1960A Cab
Line 6 Spider II 112
Rack
Korg DT-1 Tuner
DBX Compressor
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by rockambassadorr
And how much is the ISP?

kinda pricey: 120 USD
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by STPGuitar311
Rack mount Hush. I said it before and I'll say it again. All the Gate, Compression, EQ, etc. stuff belongs on a rack, not the floor, IMO. I think there's a rackmount ISP as well. Both will work great.

I completely agree But the rackmount decimator is like 400 USD while the Hush Super C is amazing and only costs like 150
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join