Hey guys,
Earlier I posted a song and the drums weren't done that well and it was sort of rushed. I recorded this with live drums and then redid the guitar parts.

This simply a part of a song. Most likely this will be the ending of a song that I am working on. I am new to writing lead stuff and mostly have written stuff for my hardcore band which usually consists of powerchords, octaves and some other stuff. I hope to write a sort of fade to black style song out of this but a little different. Crit me and I will crit your stuff.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Guitar were done with Microcube on Recto model for the lead and the Classic Stack for the rhythm. For the drums I have a old mic I bought at wal mart a long time ago. Doesn't sound horrible and it works. I run this through the Cube and then into the computer.
Last edited by jmac72187 at Jul 24, 2006,
bump... please comment. I want to know what you guys think of the recording quality, the actual song and also what I should add to it if anything.

Thanks
There's no link on your new thread. Found the link on the first one. Take 2 is a slight improvement from Take1. Still not much to critique though given the length.

For a first recording of a riff, it's not bad. I'm in a similar situation with using a keyboard for drums, but I'm able to record different tracks so it doesn't quite sound cheesy.

When you get a chance, please crit mine.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399752
No bumping allowed. Closed.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>