You pay for the guitar, not the name that is slapped on it. "COUGHGIBSONSCOUGH"
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
You pay for the guitar, not the name that is slapped on it. "COUGHGIBSONSCOUGH"

that couldnt be anymore true, im never getting a gibson cos theyre snots...
theyre all knockoffs
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
There is nothing wrong with them. My friend just bought a 2800 and it kicks so much ass. It's a blue quilt les paul. So beautiful. And the sound? Wow, it's amazing. Rondo is God.
I just wanted to say that that LP Cherry Sunburst knockoff looks pretty decent
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
They are a small company. They don't have to jack their prices as they get better known. They sell (for the most part) good instruments. They have a helpful staff and easy comunication. There is nothing wrong with those guitars. I have played a few AL-2000's one 3000 and 3 3500's, and they are all pretty satisfying.
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
i love those guitars...

/kidding, never played one
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
can you order it and send to America?
nvm I already checked. And bless this RondoMusic I want to buy a guitar already and I can probably get 2!
Last edited by Pantera2589 at Jul 23, 2006,
That Agile Valkyrie Doubleneck looks amazing. I want it >_>.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
mmmm, crappy Fender and Gibson knock-offs built with the absolute worst materials known to man.

I'd buy it!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

^Wrong about the material. I was researching their guitars. They're made from the same materials Gibson and Fender use. And they have the exact size and radius of the necks. The only thing you'll probobly need to do is upgrade the pups and thats it. So you are just paying for the Fender and Gibson name. Theyre good guitars but OVERPRICED so I'd rather pay for the stuff I'll use not the name.
Are the Fender clones just as good as the Gibson clones?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Is there absolutely nothing wrong with them? Maybe the pickups, but material and other specs?
OMG, those cheap ass guitars are teh sex, and they're dirt cheap. Can anyone tell me if those maple neck strats are any good? They look stunning.

Ok, I think I found what's wrong with them. The one I'm looking is named SX SEG1 STD and I guess the name sex std is not very marketable.
Last edited by mikeman at Jul 24, 2006,
Can't you see the heel? (sorry if sounds kinda noobish)

I wonder if the floyd system is reliable though, otherwise, I'd seriously consider it even more.
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
I dont' see how people can complain about a Gibson or Fender being overpriced...it retains its value even after a little damage.

But thats besides the point...Agile guitars are good guitars and they are so affordable and high quality, say your gonna do a guitar project, u can salvage Agile/SX parts, because the whole guitar costs less than a used fender neck.
Quote by Guitarist X
Can't you see the heel? (sorry if sounds kinda noobish)

I can't see the neck joint. Can you?

Quote by MESAexplorer
I dont' see how people can complain about a Gibson or Fender being overpriced...it retains its value even after a little damage.

Um. Not really.

Damn, I'm dying to know if this SX SEG1 STD plus is any good.

http://www.rondomusic.net/segstdplus.html
Last edited by mikeman at Jul 24, 2006,
they recomend strings with there guitars
ibanez rg 270

spider III 210
Quote by ph3n0m
...the pictures don't show ALL of the guitar.

So that can't be good.

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this website.
Quote by MESAexplorer

But thats besides the point...Agile guitars are good guitars and they are so affordable and high quality, say your gonna do a guitar project, u can salvage Agile/SX parts, because the whole guitar costs less than a used fender neck.

Well because Gibsons and fenders are VERY over priced? It's pretty easy to complain about $2000 guitars because of the name.
Why dont companys use heel-less joints. Its less of a pain in the ass for us and all you have to do is cut and sand down a small part.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
i really like this one....

Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join