ive been playing guitar for a while, although i've pretty much only played electric. i have an acoustic, just never really played it. i've got a graduation party/ camping thing coming up, and id like to bring my acoustic, because i cant drink and need something to help pass the time and have fun with everybody. so my question is what are some songs i should learn on acoustic. i know a few that most people will know, nothing else matters, everlong and layla. but id like to have more than 3 songs. any suggestions? i wont learn DMB cause i hate that music, but im pretty much open to anything else
My favorite ones are Óh Well' by Fleetwood Mac, 'Dee' by Randy Rhodes (Ozzy Osbourne), and the acoustic reprise of 'My Kantele' by Amorphis. All-acoustic players like Michael Hedges, a lot of Bob Dylan's stuff, and Buckethead's stuff on Électri' Tears' are also fun to play.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Why are you posting this in the electric forum? Check the Acoustic Forum - there's tons of threads there identical to this.
"come white" by manson, the acoustic version is awesome, so is the orig, but it makes for a good acoustic too
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
Quote by Shooshooky
"come white" by manson, the acoustic version is awesome, so is the orig, but it makes for a good acoustic too
It's "coma"
first off, wrong forum, there's a acoustic guitar forum with millions of threads like this believe it or not, second, Three Doors Down: Away from the sun
Quote by yawn
It's "coma"

ack, i kno i kno, it was kindda late when i was up posting, good stuff, good stuff
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!