Does anyone know where I can buy a clear Fender strat body? I have looked on Ebay but I can only find clear finishes, or a full guitar with a clear body.

Any help will be appriciated.
You can get fiberglass guitars. Joe Perry and Keith Richards play them. Joe uses his live for playing slide.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
They're out there but they sound like **** because there's no wood. It's all plastic and the like. The only thing I would want one for would be to hang it on the wall but that's about it.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
if ya put active pups in it, i dont think the material would matter
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
actually there made out of acrylic. they actually dont sound too bad, because for the most part a guitars sound comes from the density of the material the body is made out of. acrylic is sorta dense, and it dont sound great but actually it dont sound bad.

as for where to get them i have absolutely no clue, you would have to search for them. but i do know oyu can get them. they may cost you a pretty penny, but there out there.

try google-ing, acrylic guitar bodies.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
Thanks Metalmilitia. An acrylic body was what I was thinking of. I just didn't know much about it. I had just seen pictures of them.
no prob man, just wish i could point you in the direction of where to get them at, but i aint got a clue.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
you should get the one i posted a link for, hollow it out and fill it with your own urine, thats what i would do
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
that one on ebay looks awesome, it would be a bit better with a clear pickguard too though
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
Actually they're made of lucite. It says in a book I have. They're rumoured to have awesome sustain because the body weighs loads, but I don't know about other tonal results the body gets though.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Didn't Dave Grohl use one for a song or two on their tour for One by One? Or was that only in one of their videos?
Dave had an acrylic guitar and bass set that he used in the video and on tour. I think they were a gift to him or something.
BC Rich used to make acrylic guitars in all sorts of colors, I think CC Deville played them...

You could probably find a plastics company and just buy a square of the material, then cut and route it to your design.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
ive played one at a guitar store. there hella heavy like twice or triple the weight of an lp. theyve got like no tone at all.