Bah!

Broke my high E string today, and won't be able to get back into town to get some more until this weekend. The thing is... I went right by a guitar store yesterday, but it was on a road trip where I try to make as few stops as possible. Something was telling me to stop, but I insisted otherwise.

Guess it's rhythym for me for the week.
u gotta listen to those quiet, nagging doubts. they are a lot less dumb than you are
e -------15^1-
b ----13-------
g -14----------
SPAM OH GOOD LORD, THIS IS BACON SPAM OH DEAR GOD! RAIN THE CAKES DOWN! really why'd you post this?
that sucks....
i was playing a show and broke my high e...the thing ism earlier that week a girl friend of mine broke her high e so i replaced it. so i had a full pack except for the string i needed..so i put a higher gauge string in its place...it worked for then but it wasnt a good idea.
Quote by Arlabester
SPAM OH GOOD LORD, THIS IS BACON SPAM OH DEAR GOD! RAIN THE CAKES DOWN! really why'd you post this?

really why'd you post this?

spamming bitch
lol, thats my job, but really, this thread is pointless, yes you should of stopped to get strings...
Quote by rokket2005
You know Arlabester,,,,,,you aren't the best person to be pointing fingers.

yes i know, but MY spamming had a point (what spam are we talkin about?)
A lot of the posts here are pointless so I'm just pulling my share of the work. Go stick your wanker in the imput jack on your amp and sing me a tune.
Quote by beyondenraged
A lot of the posts here are pointless so I'm just pulling my share of the work. Go stick your wanker in the imput jack on your amp and sing me a tune.

i should sig that
Quote by beyondenraged

lmao
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
Quote by beyondenraged

i should sig that, and i will