I have a Dunlap Wah, a behringer chorus, behringer phase shifter, behringer octave pedal, a marshall jackhammer (for overdrive),a behringer acoustic preamp tht i use for my clean sounds, and a digitech rp50 i use for flanger, tremelo, reverb, delay and dist. I have no clue what order i should put em in HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
i will be of no help, but what on earth do you even do with all thoughs pedals? YIKES!!!
there are a bunch of combinations that would work, i would start with say an overdrive and wah, in the order you want, inject a chorus, see where it sounds best, and keep going off of that.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Wah first, distortions/overdrives next, then modulation effects last.

Play around with them all though, see what positions sound best to you.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Not kidnapping the thread or anything but is that by order of guitar into pedals or pedals into amp?
So 'guitar > wah > distortion > etc > amp' or 'Amp > wah > distortion > etc >guitar'?
the former
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Guitar-Wah-Distortion-Amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Id start by putting your distortion on the far left, put all of your main effects after that(clean basically) then put all ur reverb and delay and crap wherever, and then put the wah on the very far right seeing as it would be hard to get to
distortion to wah man.