Does anyone like this frog idiot?

I hate him so much.
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

Endorsee:"OK, thanks"
i find it a very inappropriate excuse to butcher music and damage people's hearing while making money out of it

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
i cant stnd it to be honest.
the only people who buy it are little kids who want to be 'cool' and so they all go out and get crazy frog! *shudder*
I wanna pimp your wagon.
I don't get it. Why make so many different versions of it? It just sounds like crap. And it gets boring.
ring ring ging ging a ding ding ding

i hate this frog idiot
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom

Krank: "Here you go mate, shiitloads of money and free amps, all you have to do is have a pic taken with your thumbs up looking happy with this amp, we will do the rest"

I hate it, but at the same time I find it amusing that people spend their money on it. Dipshits.
i don't like him he's so annoying i want to shoot him but if i do i'll unfortunately brake my TV screen.
I can't stand that thing.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I hate the music networks except for Much More Music late at night cause they usually play live concerts of good bands, but the other bloody station only plays crap like crazy frog and a few of my friends think it's really cool and flip out at me when I turn off the t.v. or radio whenever they blare it.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

I DESPISE that frog.
It's directed at 8 to 10-year-olds who annoy their parents and siblings with it and it deserves to be run through a sausage grinder.
I'm aware we're in a church.
Yes, my daddy's the minster.
I know he's preaching, he does that every sunday.
Oh, what are these?
Tarot cards of course.
If you hate it so much, then why did you go to the effort of making a thread?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i thought the insanity test that it was originaly from was slightly funny but then i just felt embarrested for taht stupid frog
i find the little frog dude funny...
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.
Yeah, I like that song. Quite catchy.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
it is total ****. God I hate that thing. It started off as a ringtone for ****'s sake!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Crazy frog is the ****est thing ever to be made
for **** sake itz a frog making noises
it's complete **** and should burn in hell
Yeah I'm impartial to it too...i did find the fact that in the video it's rude bits are censored, but that wore off...like they butcher other peoples tunes...why do people buy it? I dunno becasue they're ****wits maybe...(my little sister bought one of the cd's)
Why do all the novelty songs seem to do so well? Think how many times a really stupid song that people wouldnt normally buy gets to number one, its pathetic! The crazy frog is probably the worst.
This "Crazy Frog" is one of the worst thing i can ever think of, i hope the maker of this Very anoying and stupid figure will rot in the Forest of Finlad!
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
Quote by IndieMetalhead
If you hate it so much, then why did you go to the effort of making a thread?

great logic

hey martin luther king, if you hate racism so much why did you go on about it all the time?

first time i heard the 'cf' i didn't think it was funny, and it was annoying with the adverts being played constantly. But the fact that something so ridiculous got to number 1 in the uk was quite funny i thought.
Not funny, not entertaining. Just very annoying.

Quote by kidsilcon
i thought the insanity test that it was originaly from was slightly funny but then i just felt embarrested for taht stupid frog

Exactly what I think. If I saw Crazy Frog walking down the road I would stab a pen through its throat, then through it on the road, then masturbate furiously and it gets run over by dozens of cars.
Quote by Hanzi_G
Yeah, I like that song. Quite catchy.

Yeah, and so are STI's

Discuss.
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
There's always one like this ever few years. I remember when it was the Smirfs taking other peoples songs and getting money for it.
This has to be the worst one though. Even less effort put into it, even more agrivating. I wouldn't be shocked if it's put the avarage IQ of the world down by a few points.

Death to him!: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/333799
crazy frog is humiliating to music
Jesus Satan

Quote by davedoom