Hey. I have a MARSHALL JCM 900 410/420 (can't remeber which one right now) Dual Reverb 2x12 Combo. It sounds great, but there's 4 pedals I'd like to use with the amp. I have the pedals setup on a FURMAN SPB-8 Pedal Board. Incase you don't know, it has 2 rows of 5 1/4 inch jacks.

TOP ROW: 1.FROM GUITAR 2.FROM PEDALS 3.SEND(FX Loop) 4.RETURN (FX Loop)
5. TO AMPLIFIER INPUT.

BOTTOM ROW: Same thing, except that the FROM GUITAR is now a TO PEDALS.

I've used the pedal board with my other little combo practice amps and it works fine. I've used the pedals individually with the FX Loop so the loop works fine.

I have everything wired perfect on the pedal board, but I can't understand how to run into my amp. I DO NOT want to run directly into the input through the pedalboard. (don't want my pedals to run through the pre-amp tubes). I ONLY want to run through the FX Loop.

Using 2 regular instrument cables, I use the RETURN AND SEND on the the pedal board and run to the RETURN AND SEND on my amp. No matter how I switch those and try plugging them into TO GUITAR and FROM AMP (to the FX Loop), everytime I go to play with them plugged in, and it cuts almost ALL of my volume leaving a barely noticeable sound. (my strumming is louder).

So that's my problem. I'm not doing something right, and I can't figure it out.
If anybody could help me with this, I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate it.
Any help would be AWESOME. Thanks,

Paul.
Last edited by po51393 at Jul 24, 2006,
FOR ALL OF YOU THAT VIEWED THIS.

I used my head and figured it out. If anyone one ever has this problem, bypass the pedal board (only use it to place and power pedals) and run into to the effects loop. Hope this helps anyone that needs it in the future. THANKS.