Does it piss you off when people refer to there LTD as an ESP..
People sometimes make this mistake with Epi to Gibson or Squier to Fender which is a big deal b/c everyone knows that there is a HUGE difference between the companies.. But LTD to ESP doesnt seem to catch as much flack about it.. i could be playing a LTD H-100 (never would own this piece... just an example) and refer to it as a ESP and it seems people just dont get pissed about it... But if i were to be playing a Epiphone LP and call it a Gibson people get pissed beyond belief..

so long story short.. do you get pissed off or correct people if they make this mistake between LTD's and ESP's??
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
It's annoying when everyones like "You play LTD ive never heard of that brand" but the only reason it says LTD is because its made in america...they are good quality still, but if you buy one made in Japan for $2000+ you can get the ESP name on the headstock and noone will bug you about it.
not really. I've got an ltd and that's what I call it. some models are only available as ltd and not as esp. They're basically the same company.
You are not a slave...
touche chaps, and besides, people who would care that much use words like "actually" and "technically" and are @holes.
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
quality is an issue though.. to me there is a difference between ESP and LTD.. and its not technically or actually.. its a fact that ESP are of higher quality.. so call it what it is, not what you wish you could afford
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Quote by ryknow157
quality is an issue though.. to me there is a difference between ESP and LTD.. and its not technically or actually.. its a fact that ESP are of higher quality.. so call it what it is, not what you wish you could afford

good point. just like gibson and epiphone. But like I stated before, some models are only available as ltd. like my ltd ax400. I couldn't get it as esp, otherwise I would have.
You are not a slave...
Quote by TheKRGuitarist
the differance is not in quality...it is in where it was made...LTD-USA ESP-Japan

so you're going to tell me that there is no difference between Gibson and Epiphone b/c Gibson = USA and Epiphone = Korea.. the only difference is where they were made.. And i bet that your going to get the same quality from that Piece OF **** epiphone as you would that Gibson

also LTD series = made in korea not in america and anything below the 300 series is made in Indonesia
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Last edited by ryknow157 at Jul 24, 2006,