im still studying and have no plans of getting unemployed in the futture...

does this mean i cant shred?

i mean, to shred you need at least 4hrs practice per day... and i cant fit it in my schedule...

what can i do?
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i've heard some people split up their daily practice times, that might help, or get them finger exercise things, that can get you warmed up while you're in the car or w/e and it'll shave some time off of practice
Neste@
Cool@
To the core!
i manage to get at least 3 hrs practice on weekdays (except for when i work which is only two days a week). i dunno what u should do...
just means it might take you longer to get it down
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
ill shred when im old and retired from work...

lolz

thanks
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

you can always fit 3 hours into your day dude. i practice at midnight if i have to and i have a full time job, have gym commitments and have another freelance job on top of all that as well as all that usual household stuff like cooking every night, shopping etc. I have a guitar schedule i have on my wall that maximises my practice time. it basically states how many minutes to spend on each thing and then in the last hour of it i work on songs i wanna learn.