OK, I know this is gonna make me sound incredibly stupid, but oh well. I bought a capo ages ago, and i still havent figured out how to use it. I cant seem to get it on properly so it is tight enough!! can anyone help?
What type of capo?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
ok, it probably has some technical name i dont know about, but one of those ones with a strap that goes round the back and a metal bit that sort of looks like teeth which supposedly goes over the strings
i have the song "no more tears" stuck in my head by black label society and now i cant sleep. and i like blaming edward so its your fault damn it.
Quote by rcmaster0072002
i have the song "no more tears" stuck in my head by black label society and now i cant sleep. and i like blaming edward so its your fault damn it.

Why me?

Ozzy did no more tears.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by alexa_4912
ok, it probably has some technical name i dont know about, but one of those ones with a strap that goes round the back and a metal bit that sort of looks like teeth which supposedly goes over the strings

Like this?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=365020

EDIT-
Double Post, w00t!!
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
capos are great....i remember the first time i heard the word i was playing and my cousin asked if i had a capo....i stood there for like 2 minute trying to figure out what he was asking for lol

i got this one in blue...its great

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kyser-QuickChange-Capo-6String?sku=361600

just clamp it on or slide it off...easy and fast yet works well.

the old one my dad has is like a hinge and you have to really force it on which is a pain...

remember that the capo changes the placement of the frets.....so fret 1 is the one right after the capos place.