I'm looking to buy a guitar pedal. Nothing special really. What would you recommend the Zoom G2 (not the g2.1u) or the V-Amp 2? A reason for your choosing would be helpful. Or if there is anything better than the two for around $100, please feel free to add some others. Thanx.
i've got the g2.1u which is the g2 plus usb and expression pedal. i bought it because of the usb and the experssion pedal but damn it's versatile. it's actually a good build, a lot of the parts are metal and it's solid as sin. there's a huge ammount of flexibility and it has an amazing range of effects plus it's pretty high qual. it doesn't really have cab sims, more like one cab sim, so that's a drawback. and also when messing with settings, there are so many, so somtimes it's easy to mess things up, but otherwise it should be high up on your list. whatever zoom have done in the past doesn't concern me, this pedal is a top quality modeller.
Quote by rockyoursockson
I prefer the v amp 2

Yeah, but i heard the V-Amp 2 doesnt have an on/off switch, that must kinda suck.
Quote by Ekim423
Yeah, but i heard the V-Amp 2 doesnt have an on/off switch, that must kinda suck.

I own one (bought it used). I don't like the distortions, way too weak. Overall, it's a incredible tone sucker. I'm saving up for a GT8.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)