I've just been reading through R_H_C_P's pedalboard thread and that inspired me to make my own thread about the one i made in GCSE product design.....there are a few flaws in this atm that im still working on, namely power supplies etc......but that will be sorted in due time. Note, this will probabaly just be for decorative purposes, ive put too much time and effort into something that will prob get destroyed, i daresay i'll make a gigging pedalboard in the not so distant future....

Now for pics,
The dimebag memorial logo on the lid (done using laser cutter)

View of pedals (just need to get more....)

Another view of pedals.

Master output jack, input jack socket on other side next to wah.

Rear view (showing scabby nasty hinges)

Moi

All comments, crit etc welcome
****, I feel bad for your grass man.

Nice pedal board. Lucky you got to use a laser cutter. Everything looks real nice and sophisticated. I want.
Super sweet pedal board, mine's made of sticky sweet wrapers and restaurant leaflets :-(
lol.
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
lol SuperAnalytical its absolutely baking here, all the plants n sh*t are dying.......jmac-yea its really sturdy, the panels are put together with nails then a sepele hardwood is put over the nail edges/edges of panels to make it look pretty, plus it adds to the whole stength of the sides.
Lookin' good! I'm glad I've inspired someone...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
thats a cool looking DS-2....
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Damn that's really nice. How much would you charge to build one for someone?
Member #4 of the punctuation police, pm alex_haeni to join.
sweet man, my pedal board (i got it off Ebay) was one of those ones that u stick velcro on the bottom of ur pedals and stick them too it but the cloth on the board got all pulled up so i took it off and decided to screw the pedals down onto the board and it looks like ****
thats incredible, the logo, the design, the colour scheme, all perfect
good job!
inafantasy- i wouldnt need to charge anything, because i dont intend to make another......but i can give you the measurements etc if you want?

walker-rose - yea i was tempted for the velcro idea but the pedals are just the right size to literally wedge themselves in.

godofshred - thanks a lot man
Nice board man, wish i had sum pedals so i cud build a board, I have to get a drumkit soon tho- never use much effects anyway.

Btw ur recordings are a LOT better than some i've heard but u sereously need a new singer!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
Nice board man, wish i had sum pedals so i cud build a board, I have to get a drumkit soon tho- never use much effects anyway.

Btw ur recordings are a LOT better than some i've heard but u sereously need a new singer!

Yeah i just built the board as a spur of the moment type thing, i havent got many pedals but i needed an idea for my GCSE project.
Oh and thanks for listening to my band, we're scouting for a new singer atm anyway
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Yeah i just built the board as a spur of the moment type thing, i havent got many pedals but i needed an idea for my GCSE project.
Oh and thanks for listening to my band, we're scouting for a new singer atm anyway

What is GCSE? Is this something in England? I am from the US so I was just wondering. I have seen it on here a lot.
Quote by jmac72187
What is GCSE? Is this something in England? I am from the US so I was just wondering. I have seen it on here a lot.

GCSE's are the final exams at school in the UK. Once you've taken them, you can go on to A levels and then uni.

on topic:

Very nice pedalboard. Love the laser cut logo!
Gear
Marshall JCM 600 Head
Custom celestion 2x12 cab with G12 65's
Boss GT3
Epi LP with Duncan pups (pearly gates & JB)
BC Rich ASM Platinum Pro
Yamaha APX4 Electro-Accoustic

Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
is that like everywhere else football or american footbal?
God, wish i'd taken GCSE woodwork!
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
^Actually it wasnt woodwork i took, i just took product design and decided to incorporate many aspects of woodwork in it. We didnt have an option to take strictly woodwork.......
what grade did you get for it
becoz i am going in to last yaer and i am going to make one to
It looks cool but I dont think its very practical from a gigging point of vue, It'll get f**ked up reall quick bein thrown around. Love the dime logo.
Quote by jonnyguitarman
It looks cool but I dont think its very practical from a gigging point of vue, It'll get f**ked up reall quick bein thrown around. Love the dime logo.

exactly, i dont really intend to use it for live, i just wanted to make something pretty for my final project, it stays in my room and keeps my rig nice and tidy
Quote by jmac72187

yeah we take the gcse's at the end of our final complusory year in school, when we are 16.

GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education.
thats awesome dude, i like your beard lol
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
You look French.

Other than that, that's a pretty fucking classy pedalboard. Congrats!
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
god i haven't been here for some time now, but yeah i can honestly say i look a bit less fench nowadays lol.

Just a note, this is currently collecting dust in my room as i have plunged money into a sweet ass rack system
Dimebag's dead, get over it.
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...