I've had mine for about a year now and really love it. They are a fairly new company and aren't very popular yet. I couldn't have been happier with mine. What do you guys think about them?
I love the B-52 amps,they sound sick man. Some people say it lacks bass but all you have to do is tweak the EQ around a bit.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
the singer in my band has a b-52 head with an EV bass cab...it is one of the sickest rigs i have ever played through
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
I own the AT-212 and couldn't be happier. It sounds great and i didn't burn a giant hole in my pocket.
^^ is that a combo?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
my friend has one. they totally rock. i love it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Yeah I think once they gain more popularity they price will start to go up. Right now though they really don't have that many models out and are still trying to make a name for themself.

One of the main things I love about mine is house damn solid it is. The thing is seriously built like a tank.
I liked the one I played at GC. Did everything pretty good. A common misconception tho, is that they are a good alternative to recto's. THEY ARE NOT! They are good amps, especially for the price, but don't buy one as a cheap recto.
From my experience with them, they are horribly built, and have mediocre sound. I received 3 broken at 100 heads in a row. The raw aluminum face plate was misaligned, and the reverb springs were broken each time I received one. If you can't wait to buy a quality amp, then go for it, but beware, it will not handle ANY abuse whatsoever.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
From my experience with them, they are horribly built, and have mediocre sound. I received 3 broken at 100 heads in a row. The raw aluminum face plate was misaligned, and the reverb springs were broken each time I received one. If you can't wait to buy a quality amp, then go for it, but beware, it will not handle ANY abuse whatsoever.

The first series was plagued with broken reverb springs and manufacturing defects. once they fixed those issues, no others popped up.

I have the AT212 (100w) combo... I love it. I had the money for a Marshall TSL 602 I had my heart set on, but got to thinking... when playing through a Marshall.... it sounds like a Marshall.. and nothing else... it's an outstanding sound, but i wanted alot of versitility.. so on my search for flexiblity, i ran into B-52 AT series.

A lot of amp for the price, and anyone that says it doesn't have any low end has not (i repeat has not) played them.
B-52 AT-100 2X12 amp
Yamaha
gibson LP
Epi LP
Strat Knockoff
GNX3000
TS7 Tubscreamer
Various other pedals