Will someone please explain why some dickhead greety said we arent supposed to post a thread about thrash metal? Without thrash there would be no death metal, black metal, or power metal. so why cant i post a thread about Lamb of God, Trivium, and Children of Bodom. Trivium is the only one those that sound anything like metalcore. Lamb of God take thrash and combine it with pantera. children of bodom is like thrashy punk meets black metal. and withou eighties thrash blands like metallica, megadeth, slayer, and anthrax. modern metal as we know it would be a helluva alot different.
Why you can't post about...

THRASH: Already a thread created.

TRIVIUM: They suck and are MxC.

LoG: Suck and are MxC.

CoB: Already a thread created.

Delete your thread, sir.
Quote by crazyfool91
Will someone please explain why some dickhead greety said we arent supposed to post a thread about thrash metal? Without thrash there would be no death metal, black metal, or power metal. so why cant i post a thread about Lamb of God, Trivium, and Children of Bodom. Trivium is the only one those that sound anything like metalcore. Lamb of God take thrash and combine it with pantera. children of bodom is like thrashy punk meets black metal. and withou eighties thrash blands like metallica, megadeth, slayer, and anthrax. modern metal as we know it would be a helluva alot different.

Lamb of Gay, Trivium =/= metal, let alone thrash.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238789
Go here/go away.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
i understand some people not liking trivium. but i dont think lamd of god is metalcore. but my question was about thrash
Quote by crazyfool91

are you ****ing retarded?
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
No worries, and about LoG: they're more metal than a lot of MxC bands, but not quite metal enough to be metal, so lots of people make the same mistake.
lamb of god and pantera don't belong in the same sentence, and i trust you'll never do it again
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Meh, I remember you saying something about Trivium being a great gateway band into real metal.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Meh, I remember you saying something about Trivium being a great gateway band into real metal.
They are...but they're still metalcore.