like if it gets dry an what does it look like when it gets dry and what do i ut on it to nake it new again
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Some companies recommend you use lemon oil. Some companies, like Martin, suggest you use no liquid cleaner at all on their fretboards.

If you choose to use lemon oil, get the pure stuff from the guitar shop, not grocery store stuff.
Hi, I'm Peter
and i just rub it on

do i let it sit for awile or do i rub it then dry i quickly
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen"

Hellsing Organization

Follow the directions on the bottle. If you fretboard is nasty, you'll want to use a toothbrush. And use sparingly, because getting it on your finish can be bad for your finish.
Hi, I'm Peter
ok thanks and do un think its ok to do it on a schecter

Hellsing Organization

If you go to Schecter's website and go to a FAQ area or some sort of customer support link, they should probably tell you whether they recommend you use lemon oil on the fretboard.
Hi, I'm Peter
maybe go get some mineral oil in the form of string cleaner/lubricant cuz that stuff goes into a fretboard and prolongs its life
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
really

Hellsing Organization