i was wonder if anyone would be able to give me some tips on how to scream....i can do a mid growl/scream like bleeding through, but i want a scream like underoath and other bands like that. any tips?

thanks
Quote by Beansontoast
Hey in brief im looking to build and install a hand lotion dispenser on my guitar, but im not sure how to go about this, has anyone here any experience or knowledged on the subject?
didnt i just post in here?
gargle and exhale a loud scream!
and pretend to be a fire breathing dragon! (that probably sounded kinda gay)
and smoke a pack a day
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
was that serious or sacastic? :P
Quote by Beansontoast
Hey in brief im looking to build and install a hand lotion dispenser on my guitar, but im not sure how to go about this, has anyone here any experience or knowledged on the subject?
don't smoke for a better scream

it makes it sound better and sounder but i hurts your vocal chords
very...comical. i guess.
Quote by Beansontoast
Top of the page - vocals thread.

Push from the diaphragm ( the stomach ) - so that's a huge breath so that your stomach gets bigger and goes out the way before your chest does. Then just sing a note and try to keepthe airflow steady. Then when you cando that push a little more and try to use your throat a little more ( pretend you're singing "Wild Thing" ) except just hold the note.

It should feel like when you whisper except that you're creating the sound using your throat and saliva to create distortion. So whisper, push and try to sound more throaty and more rough and you should be set.

Any problems - get to the top of the page.