Im looking for a pedalboard that fits at least 5-6 pedals, and has the power supply. Im looking on ebay, since the cheapest one ive seen are over $120.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Effects-Pedal-Board-w-Power-Supply-Bag-New_W0QQitemZ160010957468QQihZ006QQcategoryZ41412QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How does that seem? I looks like it holds over 6 pedals. Im buying one today, so im looking for the best under $100, and for only $50, this seems pretty good.

What else would I need, if I got this, if I have a Crybaby From Hell, and a Boss OD-20 pedals? Would I just need to buy one coupler cable to connect them, and a longer cable to connect the board to my amp?
Dude, they're sooooooooooo easy to make, it costs so much less.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Make your own.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i just started making one really nice i'd like to show you it but i dont have a scanner or a digital camara.
I would make my own, but im a bit lazy

I would need wood, the power supply which I dont know where to find it, some type of covering, and a way to make it portable. And knowing me, it would probably end up ****ty
dude make ur own. just make the board and you can get cheap power suplys from maplin electronics!
Make your own, mine cost.... about £10 altogether.
Don't be afraid to care"

Well what type of power supply would I use? And how would I make it portable?
You'd just buy a plug thingy (lots of plug sockets) and then just buy a power supply that's the right voltage for all your pedals and then buy a daisy chain.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
You'd just buy a plug thingy (lots of plug sockets) and then just buy a power supply that's the right voltage for all your pedals and then buy a daisy chain.

Can you post a link to a "daisy chain"?

I still wouldnt know how to make it portable.
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/search?encquery=51cdd16d88dc9b2c47aee7ca796e86c4ee2f98066ebc389c&invocationType=keyword_rollover&ie=UTF-8

ur first link seems like a pinnacle board. ive got one. really good no excess noise. a nice carrier.

if u dont want to use this. then u can buy a $30 , 1spot adapter. powers about 6 pedals.
then u add about a $10 daisy chain, chains them all together.
and maybe spend about $10 on supplies making a board and velcro.

daisy chain...
http://www.music123.com/Boss-PCS20A-Daisy-Chain-Power-Chord-i66007.music
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^That much?!? I've got my adaptor for £8 then daisy chain for about £2....
Don't be afraid to care"

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?q=1+spot

there are the 1 spot adapters.
i like this brand cause there is no excess noise.

sometimes a chap radio shack adapter doesnt power enough and then u pick up a hum.

u can pick up the combo, powers everything for about $30.

i guess doing the conversion, its only $10 more.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Well even if building one only costs $20-$30, I wouldnt mind spending an extra $20 for a professional board.What do you guys think of the two boards I posted, the $50 one and the $~100 Boss one?
well like i said. the first board looks just like the pinnacle board sold on MF for $59.

ive got it and i like it very much.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

dont get those obss boards or any one..just make one...you save SOOO much money and they are easy to build...look up my pedalboard thread...for $50 i made a whole double-decker unit that you could probably build for less if you had most of the parts
I might just get the pinnacle one from ebay that I first posted. It costs around the same as it would cost me to buy parts to build one, and this one is alot better than anything I could build.