I'm looking for a stratocaster pickguard. However heres the problem, I'm looking for one that is set up for a Volume knob and a single coil sized Bridge Pickup. Does such a thing exist. I'm looking to simplify my strat. I've upgraded the bridge pickup to a single coil sized humbucker. I find that I never care to use any other pickup but the bridge pickup, and I'd like to simplify things. Does anyone know where I might be able to find such a thing?
i dont know of anywhere but try warmoth, otherwise im sure somewhere would custom cut it for you. and secondly wow simplifying, ok so a solitary humbucker as in tom delonge. but a single coil sized humbucker. quite interesting.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
Haha, well I simply don't need 3 pickups, and all this stuff all in the way when I'm playing. The problem is basically that I've got two DiMarzio humbuckers in single coil sizes, and I don't want to let them go to waste, ones a bridge, and ones an all position that works very well in the bridge position. So theres no reason why I should suddenly jump and get big huge double humbuckers.

If I can get a blank pickguard I would be able to cut it myself, but I don't know where I would get such a thing.
no problem. and you having said that, it makes perfect sense. should be cool

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
I don't see the blank pickguards there; WD Music will do any standard custom pickguard at a price, you can get a quote.
StewMac DOES have the pickguard material so if you feel brave and have the tools, you can make it yourself.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!