After buying some pedals tonight, ill have about $60-70 left. What's the coolest/best thing I could use it for?

- I just bought a Crybaby From Hell yesterday
- I will buy a Boss OD-20 tonight
- I will buy a $50 pedalboard on ebay tonight

Which leaves me with about $60-70.

What do you think I should do?
if u like that classic sound, maybe get a flange or chorus or something? or if u wanna have some fun get a delay...

or hell...save it and wait until u have more than buy something better than your GSA? if i had it i'd save for better (personally im dying for a JEM...even tho 70 bucks isnt gonna go far in saving for one lol)
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
you live in norwalk?

i would just save the money. you're gonna have enough new **** to play with.
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

strings, picks, and other random crap you need.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
My vote goes for pickups.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Quote by gaspasser88
you live in norwalk?

i would just save the money. you're gonna have enough new **** to play with.

Yeah I live in Norwalk
Im probably getting a new guitar for Christmas, so I think I'll either spend the $60 and get something now, or save up another $20-40 and get a Boss delay pedal, or an EQ pedal.
I dont need a distortion pedal, since im getting the Boss OD-20 pedal, which has 22 different distortions.

Im looking into some good delay or EQ pedals that I could get for under $100 on ebay. Any suggestions?
Pot

But seriously, maybe a new cable or guitar case/gig bag?
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Does anyone have any experience with an EQ pedal? Is it worth it? Whats the best for under $100?
MXR 6 band if an EQ is what you want

MXR makes the best EQs (just don't ever buy the kerry king EQ thats such a rip)

a danelectro tremelo would be nice ($20) strings, a capo, picks, a cable

OR a dan trem (20) and a MXR 6 band (70) for 90

OR a dan trem and a dan EQ for 50 (though i don't know how the dan eq is, a lot of their stuff is crappy) and then some strings, a capo, and picks
You'll have ~$110 if you would build your pedalboard, if you want, buy an MXR M-108 10 Band EQ, or save up for a new future amp.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Im lookin' on MF, and the Danelectro EQ, the $30 one, has awesome reviews, and alot of them compare it to the Boss one, but that it has less hum. Has anyone here used it?

If its good, I wouldnt mind paying $30, so that I could improve my tone, and have a volume boost on my pedal board, for when me and my friend switch off soloing over riffs.
I personally would not mess with the dan electro, I'd take MXR over DE anyday.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by RideTheAnger13
I personally would not mess with the dan electro, I'd take MXR over DE anyday.

I would have to save up another $40 to get a MXR, and i've never worked with an EQ, so im not sure if itl be worth that much.
Save up a little more and get some really nice cables. I use Pete Cornish's cables and I notice a real difference in tone.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

wut about a pedalboard cause your going to hav a decent amount of pedals now
Rig:
Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Red
Fender Highway One Strat w/ 2 Seymour Duncan Hot Rails & Dimarzio X2N

Boss SD-1
Boss TU-2
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Boss NS-2 noise gate.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.