Costed me around 550 Canadian bucks! 80 bucks from the hard case.

I was just wondering maybe it would of been better if I bought the Washburn D10S instead ? Like 100-200 bucks cheaper.

But I am not sure... first Guitar I've bought.
I just hope your not a total begginer spending that type of money. Is this your first guitar or just first acoutic?
First Guitar ( ihad a cheap 30 dollar one before...I don't count it as I didn't buy it), and will be the only acoustic; giving myself another couple months before I purchase an electric.

And I'm a total beginner.

I asked the store if they had any Yamaha FS700S and the FS730S (forgive me if I got the model name wrong) and a 3 other ones. They only had the Washburn DW10S which was about 250 bucks.
Last edited by FalloutK at Jul 24, 2006,
I like the DW7 and i'm not a begginer. I reckon you made the right choice. It's a guitar i'd reccomend to someone who's starting out.. i've always had a thing for Yamaha, even if they are mass produced at an sickening rate.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
i haven't ever played that model, but if you like the guitar then you bought the right guitar. period.
Hi. I am wondering what the difference between a DW7 and a FG730S would be? They are about the same price. If anyone can tell me the differences that would be great! Cheers
Ibanez RG760 (For Sale)
Yamaha Pacifica (For Sale)
Zoom G2.1U effects pedal (For Sale)
Tanglewood Acoustic
Kustom 16DFX Amp
i'm a newb and i just bought an fg700s...it sounds amazing...then again i'm new so i'm not the best juge, but for $200, i coulnd't be happier.

plus, i hear solid tops are good...not sure what the difference is lol...but it sounds good
Quote by fsb_ben
for that price i think u coulda got a better guitar

while i dont know this particular guitar, price does not mean its a better guitar

ps. woops i misread your post, disregard, thought you were saying it was better just cause it cost more. sorry
I posted a YouTube video of me playing some easy songs few months ago, but I took it down since I sucked, .

A few said that they loved the tone of my guitar. I have a DW7