How do I remove the posts that the stop bar tailpiece and tune-o-matic bridge rest on?

Im getting the chrome parts annodized and I need them removed from the guitar to do so.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Unscrew them?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Usually if you can find a screw or rock that's long and skinny you can drop it into the stud, then screw the screw ontop of that. The screw should hit the screw/stone after one or two turns and pull up the stud in the body. Go SLOW and don't rush it.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Hey - I've got kind of a low-intermediate/noob question. I've got an Epiphone Les Paul and was changing the strings this afternoon and the stopbar tailpiece came off, seemingly on its own. I was removing a string that I had restrung badly to do it over again and I noticed that it was only hanging on by one "post". I'm guessing they're not just supposed to come loose like that, or...are they? It's never happened in any of the other 2 or 3 times I've changed strings. Advice?

-Ian.