This is the second song that I have written it is a rock or possibly an alt. rock song. The solo section is much shorter than the last song but I move around the fret board a lot more and use some bends to make it more exciting (the solo section of my last song was kind of long and boring). Please tell me what you think.
Attachments:
last reaction.zip
I really liked this song. For some reason, the intro part didn't work for me. It was well done, I just... I don't know. There was just something about it I didn't like too much. More a personal preference thing, so please don't take it as a bad thing. I loved the tune for the verse. Besides the solo, that was my favourite part. Definitely keep that the way it is. The chorus was well done. Nothing bad there. Then the bridge: oh man.. I absolutely loved that short bit. Hearing the riff being played on just the bass sounded really cool to me. The solo was awesome. I'm horrible at writing (and performing, lol) solos, so maybe other people may have completely different opinions. I thought it was just the right length as well. Long enough to get it stuck in your head, but short enough so you didn't get bored. And how it lead in to the verse was good, too. The out-chorus was a neat idea, but with the intro riff in there, it felt as if it clashed. But again, that's just me. All in all, it was a really good song. Excellent job!
Wow.. I really liked this song a lot. The intro was really cool in my opinion and the solo had a familiar sound to it that I can't quite place. The only thing that didn't stick for me was the outro. I guess there was just too much going on for me but thats just my opinion other than all that I really really liked it.
I thought that was pretty good. The main riff was really catchy, the song kept flowing well. The solo fitted in perfectly. I think it may have been slightly repetive but other than that I liked it. Personally I liked the outro with more going on.

Could you crit mine? Its in my sig (unlucky)
Nice work, catchy tune... Great segway into the next part of the song right after the solo...
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Nice work. I really liked the verses, real catchy, and the solo was good too. Nice job
Quote by Black Label93
Well this made my day, thank you, TS.

You may now have your way with my daughter and own all the riches in my kingdom.
Here's what I have to say... It rocked. It was funky. The whole of it made me think this is what Metallica's "Jump in the Fire" would sound like if they'd recruited a bunch of funkadelic musicians.

The only thing I didn't care for was the outro chorus. The song just seemed to die off. Other than this, keep groovin', man!
The intro reminds me of "Surf Wax America" by Weezer. It's a nice riff, but see if you can throw in a bit of the blues scale. That would make it sound cool.
I liked the transitions the best from this song. The little lead-ins that the bass and guitar do at the same time.
I liked the chorus riff.
The guitar solo didn't do it for me for some reason. There were parts that I liked, but overall, it just didn't catch my interest.
As a whole, the song was a bit repetative, but it was a nice tune.

Thanks for the crit.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Thanks for all your commets and advice. I dont realy get the jump in the fire thing but what ever,It was good for a laugh. I do see the weezer thing after listening to that song I would have never thought of that. I also thinking of ading to or changing the ending but Im not sure how. thanks
I liked this, it was pretty well done! I loved the verse riff and the way it leads into tho chorus (which was also pretty good!) Solo was great, it fits the song really well keep it up
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.