Is this amp any good? If not what is and preferably Id like a cabinet. My price range is 750$. Also do cabinets have built in effects and do they have an inout jack. Sorry but I have never played one.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Also, what about this amp?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Those aren't amps, they're cabinets. You'll need to buy an amp head to go on top of those. The first one is good, I'd suggest the 1960A over the B, and I didn't really look at the second one.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
dude, you need a head to go with the cab.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
A Cabinet is just a box with speakers in it. An amp head is the part that produces the tone, and the speaker cabinet just makes the noise. The first of the 2 cabinets posted (Marshall 1960) is a good cab, but you'll still need an amp head to go with it. I'd suggets just looking at smaller tube combos.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join