though techically mine is still palyable...... well the input jack on my guitar broke off the cable it was attached to......and I shouold ask, can it be repaired? since im lazy.....

but anyway whats the worst way you lost a guitar.....to play or it was stolen, etc.....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
yeah it can be repaired, just unscrew the input on ur guitar or if u cant do that take it in to a shop. yeah my guitar hasnt ever really been totally unplayable.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
I completly took mine apart to repaint it and put new hardware in...its still in pieces and this was over a year ago...but i have 5 other guitars, so im not worried

Could you upload a picture? then i may be able to help you...
jizzed on it
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
So I was tap dancing over a vat of boiling butter while playing the star-spangled banner with my tongue, and...

No, I've never lost a guitars "playability."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I just had a motorcycle wreck and broke my middle finger on my left hand. My guitar playability is currently very strenuous.
the lesser known of the 4
i lost a TEENY little piece of my floyd rose, and without it, you cant put a new string in, and i had already taken off all the strings to clean the neck, and then i realised the piece was missing, so i had to search through the garbage for that tiny little square the size of a baby tooth.
i found it though.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by snipelfritz
So I was tap dancing over a vat of boiling butter while playing the star-spangled banner with my tongue, and...

No, I've never lost a guitars "playability."

Dude, just last week i did the exact same thing!!
-Grimes-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimes - Everyones Favourite Northerner!

with all do respect to try i dont really have anyhting to unscrew, its kinda.....disconnected......and gone....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
technically my guitar is still playable.

but i have no arms.

iu tyupp[ered trhis wuith m,y fweet!@~!11
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power
Mine wasn't exactly a guitar. It was a ukulele.
And the heat made the the headstock go... SNAP. But it was my fault for leaving it in 100 degrees of pure Alabama heat.
My gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul 100 (left-handed)
-Ibanez GRX20L (left-handed)
-Squire acoustic
-Epiphone Valve Junior Head Tube amp
-1x12 Cab
Quote by guitar_nate
technically my guitar is still playable.

but i have no arms.

iu tyupp[ered trhis wuith m,y fweet!@~!11

is that what they call leedt speak or somthing?
"Prepare to eat crap of the highest calibur!" Brilliant words of a brilliant man.

"when TransAms ruled the highways and mustaches carried magic. "
I have an Epiphone G replica, and it has two Humbuckers, but both broke. The springs and screws came out and I lost the lost, so now I just have too non working pickups. Oh well.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

I snapped my low E string. Thats about it. I also took apart this ****ty New York Pro guitar, although Ive never played it.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
I took apart an old Jackson to 'see what was inside' (this was after i got a nice strat). Now i realize if i ever want a fat humbucker sound, I will somehow have to put it back together...
Completely turn my friend's guitar's input jack into around 5 pieces after putting the guitar with cable in on a sofa and put all its weight on the input jack.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
did happen to me but seen some kid back before i graduated try a guitar spin.. bottom of the strap came off pushed the guitar up about 10 ft and came down and broke the headstock and cracked the body right at the heel.. biggest waste of about $450 ive ever seen.. **** gimmicks..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Well, the only thing that comes to mind is that when i made the switch from 10 gauge strings to 11 gauge strings, the slot in the nut for the low E string wasn't wide enough, and as i tightened the string it snapped the nut. Got it fixed quite easily though...
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80
Quote by Philler101
is that what they call leedt speak or somthing?

leet speak is what the video game kids do.

ex 1: you are not elite.
u r n0t l337.

ex 2: you dirty hacker, burn in hell.
u d1|27y |-|a><0|2, b|_||2/\/ 1/\/ |-|3LL

i was typing with my feet.
i lost my virginity. can i have yours?

Member #18 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join

One nation, under a fictitious almighty power