I want a push button where the rhytem tone is.
I dont want to drill
Dont no how to solder
and dont wanna spend more then $70
Durka
First, learn how to solder. You won't get any guitar/electro mod done unless you now how to. Second, this diagram by Jimplaysguitar(don't you all love this guy ) showed me the way when I first installed a killswitch and was kind of an electro noob(ahh.. the good old days )

EDIT: You'll need a standard on-on switch at the place it says 'killswitch' . Thats the easiest, en cheapest way of doing it Works perfectly for me.
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
^ you could just install an on/off switch so one lug of it is on the hot and one on the ground. When it's on, it will cut the sound and when it's off it will function normally. Whichever way you prefer though.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
^ you could just install an on/off switch so one lug of it is on the hot and one on the ground. When it's on, it will cut the sound and when it's off it will function normally. Whichever way you prefer though.

That's also a way to do it, I prefer my way though
How's the doubleneck coming by the way calum?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
^ fine thanks. Ain't done any in a while cause of schoolwork, and even though it is now holidays I am spending the first few days getting ALL my schoolwork out of the way so I don't have to worry about it again.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
^yeah school tends to get in the way of my projects alot to..
Still a close follower of your project though, keep up the good work

But ts, did you get the point of the killswitch install?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1

Peavey Classic 30
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Why the heck are there so many killswitch threads? Can't all of these people just search and read how the other people did it? I've not been here long but litereally every day there is a new killswitch thread. Why?? Can't you just use the volume knob??
very very very very very very very informative link trickmaster. you're my hero.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"