www.myspace.com/thewavelength

Lemme know what you think of the Knockin On Heaven's Door... just recorded an hour or so ago.

Played with backing track, 1st solo is from the song, 2nd is improv and outro is also improv.

Thanks

P.S. Add me on myspace if you want.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Jul 24, 2006,
eh not to bad but you definatly need to raise the volume of the backing track. I would also recomend working on your timing a bit. Otherwise pretty good though.
i liked it, but the second song, the violinist didn't sound too confident or sure or something, sounded like some of the notes were kinda weak and not fully drawn out, it wasn't bad at all, just sayin, and i'm not tryin to be a smarta** or anything, i've been playin teh violin for quite awhile now and was just tryin to help, was really good
Quote by iloveashley
eh not to bad but you definatly need to raise the volume of the backing track. I would also recomend working on your timing a bit. Otherwise pretty good though.

Yeah, I've been told my timing is bad so I'm trying to work on that.

Quote by iloveashley
i liked it, but the second song, the violinist didn't sound too confident or sure or something, sounded like some of the notes were kinda weak and not fully drawn out, it wasn't bad at all, just sayin, and i'm not tryin to be a smarta** or anything, i've been playin teh violin for quite awhile now and was just tryin to help, was really good.

Not really looking for a crit on the 2nd song as that is a pretty terrible recording compared to how we can do it, but thanks anyways. I'll tell the violinist.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Jul 24, 2006,
you need to either switch to your bridge pick up for that strumming or your neck pickup, or you just have no treble from the amp at all, i think your using the rwong pickup spot though from the sounds of it, but yeah just timing and youd have a good recording, and turn up the backing track
The timing needs a lot of work. It'd also sound a lot better if you used a lead tone (more distorted) for the solos. It wasn't bad though, good effort.