Is this a wah? i remember reading somewhere that you use the expression pedal to change settings, but i cant find that anymore and i dont know if the expression is used as a wah.

thanks.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Well since you have a Weeping Demon, why spend $200 on another?

Some of the settings have wah, I think the Voodoo Child one does.
I was just wondering because if it wasnt a wah i might have tried one out and see if i liked the settings, im not going to buy it if its a wah

and i can get one almost 100 dollars cheaper on EBay
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Pedal?sku=150839

Listen to the audio samples, see if you like it.

I personally wouldnt buy it, since i've already spent a few hundred this week on a Wah, Distortion, and a pedalboard

It does help get Hendrix's tone, but why would you want that! It might be cool for a couple of weeks, but build up your own tone!

Come up with your own signature tone, who know's, maybe you'll have a purple $200 signature pedal in the future
it can be used as a wah, but the settings are moddeld after hendrix songs, not specific effects. it does sound good, ive played one before.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
Yeah, i dont think i'll be buying it, i dont know why i even coinsidered this pedal, the only signiture pedal i think i'll be buying is a Digitech Crossroads.
Personally I'm really not into these kind of things. Their basically just small modeling amps with a limited amount of settings. In a few years you'll probably think it's junk. Save up on a good tube amp. As a matter of fact, research what kind of amps Jimi Hendrix actually used, and buy those (I believe he used Marshall stacks).

That way you'll be happier in the long run
i need the settings for voodoo child, i have a marshall reverb amp, a cort guitar,and digitech rp-80 i need the settings for the wah pedal
Hendrix used a lot of different amps - Sunn, Fender, Marshall, etc. Any good powerful tube amp in his day put out awesome sounds when turned up to 11. In the 70's I used Sunn, Fender and Marshall but my Marshall 100-watt Super Lead RULED.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by strangedogs
Hendrix used a lot of different amps - Sunn, Fender, Marshall, etc. Any good powerful tube amp in his day put out awesome sounds when turned up to 11. In the 70's I used Sunn, Fender and Marshall but my Marshall 100-watt Super Lead RULED.

I found a used Super Lead but it's over $4000...really want it lol.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows