I have a Fender Squire Stratocaster, and though i want a new guitar i want to make the best of what i have, does anyone know what kind of single coil pickups i could put in this guitar to replace my old ones. i would like them to have hum blocking capability and a beutiful sound. Thanks
Fender Noiseless Pickups. You should probably get a good amp as well. What amp do you have?
Sent from my iPad.
*Cough* You forgot to close your color code tags. Why did you want that all in dark red anyway?
Well, I'm not a pickup expert (I barely surpass beginner status ), but I did a search here on this site. Don't know if you've checked these already (if you have then I apologize), but here are 4 pickup columns straight from this very site.
Other than that, though, like I said, I don't know that much about pickups (or even really guitars). I'll admit that. But I at least fake it by searching in columns!
i have a crate 120watt gt212 (yea im gonna get a new one) thx for the help
I'd encourage you to get a vintage noiseless set, and add a SD hot rails pickup in the bridge, this way you have good options.

Replace pots etc, if you really want to be thorough.
-Epiphone Riviera w/ Bigsby and Gibson 490r/498t combo
-Epiphone Es-333 Delonge Edition
-Fender Twin Reverb '65
If the guitar is made of agathis or plywood, dont bother with new pickups.... Are you sure of what the body wood is made of on your particular squire?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
its alder for sure and correct me if im wrong but alder is a good wood, and thanks for the help lieutfunaki i thk u put me on the right track on what to get now. thx man
Aite, yeh alder is good.

I would put a Hot Rail in the bridge and neck positions, or for you possibly just in the bridge, and then SRV pickups in the middle and neck positions.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
bill lawerence l-280's. They're better than the fender SCN and cost only $40 each.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"
lace sensor
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers