I hate the man who did this.
Quote by Nayt
who cares....

Your mom.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
this is ****ing bull****!! it was those damn teenage "gangsta's" people today are ****ing retarded and know nothing of music...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158

That's terrible!

But, as my inner conscience is saying....it's not THAT hard to wash it off. Sorry, I had to say it
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Quote by Hypnot1st

That's terrible!

But, as my inner conscience is saying....it's not THAT hard to wash it off. Sorry, I had to say it

But still, how disrespectful is that.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Oh, I know it really disrespectful. Couldn't those worthless people have wasted their time on something more appropriate? Like a garbage can.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Eh, there's statues out there of much more important people with graffiti on them. I think it's garbage that this story actually went on the news. It must have been a very slow news day in Austin.
A while back, on what would have been his birthday, someone stole the plaque off Bon Scott's grave. People these days are douchebags and many of them should be put to death.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."