Nirvana... simple as that
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

sloppy just means that the notes dont sound clean, they sound forced and like the player just isnt that good.

go onto www.youtube.com and just look at most of the players on that site and it should give you an idea of what "sloppy" is
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Nirvana... simple as that

live Nirvana is a better example
the lesser known of the 4
Sloppy = bad timing, wrong notes, or not hitting notes correctly.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Quote by Xx<Trivium>xX
sloppy just means that the notes dont sound clean, they sound forced and like the player just isnt that good.

go onto www.youtube.com and just look at most of the players on that site and it should give you an idea of what "sloppy" is

jimmy page...bad player?? no, its jus when the notes are not as clearly audible as they possiblly could be...many people who fly through pentatonic scales become sloppy when playin at x nps...
As somone said, bad timing, wrong or unclear notes, and also, particulary on distortion, how clean they play (meaning how well the get rid of excess noise).
Quote by tryhardslash
and plus you like blink 182 which prooves you are dumb and have no taste in music

you just follow trends

What a tard...
Quote by TUMFP
jimmy page...bad player?? no, its jus when the notes are not as clearly audible as they possiblly could be...many people who fly through pentatonic scales become sloppy when playin at x nps...

no no that not what i meant i said look at all the kid players on youtube that think there cool but MOST (not all) of them are pretty bad.
Sloppy=Me
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned Hendrix.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by Erc
Watchy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ErrWacVEks&search=GUthrie%20Govan

Notice how defined everything is? How clean and clear it is?

Watchy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIUnvAFbsK0&search=Fred%20Durst

Thats sloppy, and a kick to watch everytime ^_^

That bad one was halarious!