Hey guys. I'm offering guitar paintjobs for cheap/free. Painting has been a hobby of mine for years and it's something a really enjoy doing. I can assure you I'm a perfectionist, and I can do pretty much anything you want. All I'm asking is that you pay shipping and maybe throw in a little extra for the cost of paint. Unfortunatly the only pictures I have are from when I used crappy paint and I didn't bother fixing it because I wasn't reusing the body. Anyway, this is an Iceburst strat I did: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397572

I will not settle for a mistake like that on somebody elses guitar. Any questions are welcome.

Thanks,
Holden
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Yeah I know but I thought it was worth a try. I'm really in the mood to paint something.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
me = broke
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
how much? would i have to supply paint? could u do an offwhite, w/ blood spatter?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
Quote by MsterofPuppets7
how much? would i have to supply paint? could u do an offwhite, w/ blood spatter?

My guess is shipping would be about 15 bucks if you just send me the body. I can do that paintjob for about $45 (That's paint + shipping back + profit)

If you have a personal preferance to paints, you can supply it and I'll lower my price to $30

I can do that paintjob. Do you have any pictures to give me an idea of what you want?
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Last edited by TehNez at Jul 25, 2006,
Quote by TehNez
My guess is shipping would be about 15 bucks if you just send me the body. I can do that paintjob for about $45 (That's paint + shipping back + profit)

If you have a personal preferance to paints, you can supply it and I'll lower my price to $30

I can do that paintjob. Do you have any pictures to give me an idea of what you want?

yes i can get pics. about how long do u think i would be without a guitar? i live in Michigan
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
Do you think you'd be able to paint more than the body for me?

I'm modding an Ashton soon, putting in EMG's and whatnot, and it already has a Floyd Rose :

I was wondering if you'd be able to paint the pickup covers, the machine heads(tuners), possibly knobs and the binding all the same color? I may ship the parts seperate if you prefer.

EDIT: haha I'm such a loser. I live in Australia.
Quote by wahappen
No doubt.

Race ya to the FOTB...

Go!

I play guitar.
Quote by MsterofPuppets7
yes i can get pics. about how long do u think i would be without a guitar? i live in Michigan

2-3 weeks.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by baddewd
Do you think you'd be able to paint more than the body for me?

I'm modding an Ashton soon, putting in EMG's and whatnot, and it already has a Floyd Rose :

I was wondering if you'd be able to paint the pickup covers, the machine heads(tuners), possibly knobs and the binding all the same color? I may ship the parts seperate if you prefer.

EDIT: haha I'm such a loser. I live in Australia.

I can do that. Everything but the tuners. It's not a very good idea to paint those, unless I can fully take them apart, gears and all. What kind of paintjob are you after?

I'm not sure how much shipping would be from australia though...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Last edited by TehNez at Jul 25, 2006,
Set up a store on ebay or something, so we at least have some sort of insurance.
Quote by Gnod
Set up a store on ebay or something, so we at least have some sort of insurance.

If I can actually get something going, I will.

Anybody that's interested, PM me.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey