i have a esp Ltd kh-202, and when i play it in my room it has a crazy buzz hum when i mute the strings, i could move to find a spot and it goes down a little, but still there. but if i like play it somewhere else like school or friends house or guitar center or most other places its silent and plays like a charm. i think mabey my room is just gay and magnetically retarded and messes with the pickups, what is it?
Stuffs:
ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording
Alot has to do with your location and the surroundings... IE - lots of things that create echo easily (hard walls with no padding, hardwood floors, etc.) will tend to increase feedback. There's not much you can do aboooooooooooooot it.
i was having the same problem with my strat and les paul!!!The only thing that really made a difference was a new cable!!If ur amp is on the ground u could try putting it on top of a solid surface!!Pedals also help a great deal wit canceling out the feedback if all else fails move too ur friends house!!!!
You might have something wrong with the power in your room. Open neutral, bad grounding, dirty electric.

Or your room might be gay. Try playing some Prince and see if the hum goes away.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Mudder
You might have something wrong with the power in your room. Open neutral, bad grounding, dirty electric.

Or your room might be gay. Try playing some Prince and see if the hum goes away.

prince, funny
Stuffs:
ESP LTD KH-202 electric guitar
Randall RX120DHS
Crate FXT65 amp
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Every Zeppelin Recording