Some losers playing stolen blues songs.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Some losers playing stolen blues songs.

"Their goes Jimmy Page, one of the greatest theives of African American music ever!"
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

"Their goes Jimmy Page, one of the greatest theives of African American music ever!"

It was "They're goes Jimmy Page, the biggest theif of black American music to ever walk the earth" And I don't think that's quite justified. Jimmy Page didn't specifically steal from blacks, there were lots of white guys he stole from too.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Last edited by ufossuck at Jul 24, 2006,
Quote by ufossuck
It was "They're goes Jimmy Page, one of the greatest theives of black American music ever!" And I don't think that's quite justified. Jimmy Page didn't specifically steal from blacks, there were lots of whit guys he stole from too.

for the love of God, would you just answer the ****ing question. ZoSo is a cover band that looks and sounds just like Zeppelin. Page does like them too
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
The questions been answered since in the second post.

Now if you don't mind, can we please continue ridiculing him and Jimmy Page?