http://classicaxe.dmusic.com/

Leave us comments here, and via dmusic.

Thanks

More to come soon, this was just a funk/fusion solo type song...... soon we'll throw some metal in your face.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Nice solo you got there . nice guitar pro drum beat and jazz guitar riffs.

The solo was too quiet man , I could barely hear it. how did you record it?

Anyway , about the solo .. amazing man , i wish i could play like that , but i am a metal fun and I dont need scales and stuff..
Nice harmonics here and there , great playing without mistakes , It was well put together .. keep it up .

would you like to take a look at mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400351
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
^ It wasnt guitar pro, it was Band In A Box...

Sorry about the low sound, i thought it sounded good through my speakers.... As far as scales, you really should learn them............. Whether your metal or hip hop lol, you need them.

You mean, amazing "guys" not just man
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I never had any teachers or anything , i'm learning by myself and i have been playing for a year.. Any solos i come up with are improvisations of the moment and nothing else..
you can check my songs out and tell me what you think...

click my sig . (you have to check the song i posted in my last post , it has some very serious riffing in there)
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Thats not bad dude, some pretty nice runs in there, rhythym sounded pretty good. Just not my style bro.....
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I love jazz, sweet stuff guys, i love the chromatic runs, alot.

Edit: how old are you guys? and how long have you been playing. This is some sweet stuff. I enjoyed classic's soloing a little more, it had a bit less repetition and more of the atonal insanity that i like. Both of you have some serious chops. The volume on the leads is quite quiet though.
Last edited by gtgram14 at Jul 25, 2006,
Im 36 and havent played much over the past decade with the family but have a little more time now, I started to play in 1982 so 24 years. Ive forgotten more songs than I know now Yeah I like classics tone for this one really wet. I was going for a dryer tone paying my respect to Al DiMeola with the opening major/chromatic run then slipping into some min pent/blues scale/ maj scale ascending/descending licks, this was literally my 4th attempt and i liked it.

Open with windows media player and boost 4k on the eq and drop everything else then you can hear the guitars better.
Ive been playing almost a year and a half.

im 15
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Me and custom decided to name the song Coastal Highway, so you can refer to it as that i guess.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
sweet jam guys. i love the jazzy jazzy chords. very nice leads and licks in there, nice and jazzy. a little too miuch delay on the second persons lead (or seems like it) kinda losses intrest in the second lead, i like the first one alot better. you guys shoulda made a main theme or something instead of all shred, would been more interesting. but overall not bad

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400849
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
That was a lot better than I expected to hear. Both of the solos showed real
skill and good technical ability. ClassicAxe especially for playing only a year and
being 15 -- you may be in the rare category of having raw natural talent. I couldn't
play like that after I played for a year and half!

Some suggestions:

o Yeah, the guitar was not mixed well. Too soft.

o You might want to consider doing your own rythym tracks. Band in the Box is
decent (I have it too), but midi sounds midi. Just using drum track with your own
rythym will probably sound better. Not a big deal.

o Dynamically and emotiionally it was rather flat. Not that it wasn't emotional, but it
was all at the same level. I found myself losing some interest after a bit of it. Vary
the dynamics of what you're playing. Tell a story! Mostly that's just something that
comes with time.

Anyway, good job guys!
^ Thanks ed.

As far as just using a drum truck, i dont know how.... How do you?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Yeah i liked alot of it as well but your tone was kinda bugging me you need a little less Vai Sounding thing for this style music i think....