Holy Sh**! That amp must be a beast! B-52 gain with the legacy's V30 sustain and smooth leads! You're onto something there. Nice
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Nice Kramer, I think.......is it a Kramer all the way to the right? It looks like Eddie Van Halen's guitar so I'm assuming that.
wow if i did that people would laugh at me and say might as well play a ukalalie cause my stuff blows dolphin holes. but um yes im rocking the silvertone smart III fo sho.
Quote by FenderJTx
Aw lucky, I'm jealous. Haha how much did ya spend on the amp and cab?

$800 for the head
$400 for the cab
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Quote by FenderJTx
Aw lucky, I'm jealous. Haha how much did ya spend on the amp and cab?

Amp was $550 and cab was $550
Quote by Andrew Zara
Nice Kramer, I think.......is it a Kramer all the way to the right? It looks like Eddie Van Halen's guitar so I'm assuming that.

Actually there are two Kramers. The van halen paint job I did myself and the other red one with the hockeystick head is a Kramer stryker. Thats my favorite. I love the maple fingerboard.