Page 1 of 2
hey yall, probally like most people on here, im a huge fan of muscle cars. i thoght it'd be cool to see what everyones favorite muscle car was. post pics too.

for me, it has the be a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS. my uncle has one and i love it

Great car!

Between my dad, my brother, and myself we have 3 1969 Camaros, one SS and one Z28, and a '68 Nova. One of the Camaros and the Nova have yet to be finished, but one Camaro is a show car and the other is a drag car, but it is in show condition.
My dad has a 1972 Nova SS with the rare automatic. Only 675 were made with autos, and it was number 75, but he was a dick and left, so I'm Nova-less....

But I've ALWAYS loved Chrysler muscle cars, like:

1970 Hemi 'Cuda

And I've always loved Corvettes:

1969 Stingray

1963 Split Window Coupe

And these were pretty badass:

A Gremlin X, these little bastards were light and had 302 small blocks in them They would FLY. Probably outrun a bunch of the stuff on the road at the time..

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Jul 24, 2006,
I've never realised why people are interested in cars.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

my fav muscle car would have to be a honda civic. all stock baby.

siggable?
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I've never realised why people are interested in cars.

Thats ez... CUZ THEY ARE ****ING TIGHT. I love the hemis also. Turbo charge those mutherfukas and sweet jesus thats a car!
My favourite muscle car is the 69 Camaro.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
My favourite muscle car is the 69 Camaro.

I love'm too, but there's too many out there. Go to almost ANY car show and you're bound to see at least 3. I like the '67 and '68s better, cause they're a little more rare.

Also the 70 1/2s are badass, I would take one of them over just about anything anyday, besides the ones I posted earlier.

Saxo-Walrus

My Dad recently bought a '67 Chevelle, its really nice.
(The picture isn't of our car, its from Google, but looks pretty much the same.)

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

24/08/06
i dunno if this is a "muscle car" but its my fav so....
Lamborghini Countach Anniversario
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
My 1967 GTO Black w/ Red Interior. 428 Ram Air Engine only 2 made like it. I bought it for $10k from a friend of my dad. I havnt even seen the car, he has it in storage somewhere in Wisconsin, till the insurance goes down. but here is a compairable pic, but this one has a black interior.
http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=show&pic=/1967/67_00152_1
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by guitar_o_gold
gotta be the ford gt40 these things kick enrything elses ass

Check THIS out

Link

Pic of it

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Ranger01
My 1967 GTO Black w/ Red Interior. 428 Ram Air Engine only 2 made like it. I bought it for $10k from a friend of my dad. I havnt even seen the car, he has it in storage somewhere in Wisconsin, till the insurance goes down. but here is a compairable pic, but this one has a black interior.
http://ultimategto.com/cgi-bin/showcar.cgi?type=show&pic=/1967/67_00152_1

you bought a car with out even seeing it first? dude, cars are just like guitars, try before you buy.
EH I did see the car once when I was younger, and I know the guy kept pretty good care of his other cars: Camaro Z28s, other GTOs, Cuda's, Cugar Eliminator, Chevelles. I know its in good condition.
The guy had to sell it as he got divorced and his ex ended up bankrupting the him.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Last edited by Ranger01 at Jul 24, 2006,
Quote by Ranger01
EH I did see the car once when I was younger, and I know the guy kept pretty good care of his other cars: Camaro Z28s, other GTOs Cuda's, Cugar Eliminator, Chevelles. I know its in good condition.
The guy had to sell it as he got divorced and his ex ended up bankrupting the guy.

thats true, plus its your friends father, so you know the guy. didnt think of that before. but still, even if its in perfect condition, you still habent driven it meaning you dont know how it drives, and you migh not like it. just because its a kick ass car, doesnt mean youll like driving it.
its my dream car its what ive wanted since ive found out what a GTO was. plus ive driven a few other GTO's
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by danzig-_-
i dunno if this is a "muscle car" but its my fav so....
Lamborghini Countach Anniversario

Not saying it's not a nice car, but a Muscle CAr is an American car made between 1964 and about 1972 and has big power, big engines, and has crappy mpg (the last one is a joke). They were really iconic back when, and still are really, but the oil crisis killed it..... damn oil....

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Ranger01
its my dream car its what ive wanted since ive found out what a GTO was. plus ive driven a few other GTO's

oh ok. since youve driven them before, you know how it feels. cause i know there are a few cars i can stand driving.
one of the best aussie muscle cars
is the Ford GTHO Phase III
in its day was the fastest 4 door production car in the world.
these are worth over $120,000 aus. because they are rare an insane
so thats around 160,000 us

You have smoked yo-self retarted
who wants de chickens??
Quote by Mr_Zep

I think I've heard of those, they seem pretty badass too.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

1970 Hemi 'Cuda

FTW

I like em best with the split lime green/black paint job though.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by apocalypse13
FTW

I like em best with the split lime green/black paint job though.

YES!! That Chrysler Company green was the shizznit.

I really want one of those Gremlins I posted though, I can't imagin how cool it would be to outrun someone in a Gremlin, that would be the most ironic thing I would do in my lifetime.

Saxo-Walrus

Its still $400-500 away from being drivable, but hey, at lesat I can look at it whenever I want. Its right over there *points out window*

Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
That's more like a super car/high performance car.

Not really a muscle car.

But still badass.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
^I edited it once I saw the first post on this page.

My fav muscle car would be the 1970 Hemi 'Cuda fo sho.
Quote by fallenangel20
Not saying it's not a nice car, but a Muscle CAr is an American car made between 1964 and about 1972 and has big power, big engines, and has crappy mpg (the last one is a joke). They were really iconic back when, and still are really, but the oil crisis killed it..... damn oil....

sorry, just a minor correction. The years aren't limited to those, though those are the best thing to go by. Some cars that fall outside of those years can be considered muscle cars, such as a 1974 Plymouth (Gold) Duster. Its really more the style, the emphasis on poewr and looks over economy and performance in general than a set of years. That's why few newer cars can be called muscle cars, they're not all about the raw power you get from a chevy small-block, or a big-block hemi, they try for a more all around approach.
Now introducing: thefitz: thegame. It's what all the cool kids are playing!

For rules and details please see thefitz's signature. Fett13 Inc. is not responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from thefitz: thegame
©2008 Fett13 Inc.
Quote by Fett13
sorry, just a minor correction. The years aren't limited to those, though those are the best thing to go by. Some cars that fall outside of those years can be considered muscle cars, such as a 1974 Plymouth (Gold) Duster. Its really more the style, the emphasis on poewr and looks over economy and performance in general than a set of years. That's why few newer cars can be called muscle cars, they're not all about the raw power you get from a chevy small-block, or a big-block hemi, they try for a more all around approach.

Yea, that's all true too, but I wasn't in a HUGE thinking mood at the time, so I just kinda put the basics, but extra help is always appreciated!!

But I would think these newer GMs and Fords can be called muscle cars too. Like the Mustang, and the new Camaros (hopefully coming out) and ESPECIALLY the new Challengers. Now that's what the Charger SHOULD'VE been.

I actually found a good point about the new Chargers though, they should've been called Coronets. I read it in Hot Rod magazine, it was a reader letter. he made the point cause Fofge is making a "Super Bee" Charger, and the reader said it would've been better to call them Coronets cause most Coronets were 4 doors and they were ACTUALLY Super Bees.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Mr_Zep

YES!!! that is the fucking **** mate!

however you money conversion is wrong you should have multiplied by .75 not divided, ie $90,000 US, but of course to actually get one of these babys over to america that would obviously add a fair bit

but **** yeah, these things go like hell and sound fucking awesome, ford only made 400 of these because that was the minimum required to allow them to run at bathurst (think, daytona style... HUGE race in australia) so the GTs the public bought were exactly the same as the ones that were winning the 500km race. awesome.
oh yeah i ****ed up the money conversion
but yeah they are animals.

i met a bloke who owned a orignal bathurst GTHO phase III

i nearly creamed my pants. i spoke to the guy for like a half an hour an followed him for a bit just to hear that engine
You have smoked yo-self retarted
who wants de chickens??
dream car : 1968 Shelby GT500 mustang
yes, i know its not the best, and i know its in Gone in 60 Seconds
but my god it tis sexayyy
Quote by Guitardude19
The world is a fucked up place.

Tele's

"Oh I'll play the blues for you"
i agree with the GT40, although thats a picture of the new ones known simply as the GT, and in my oppinion stand nothing compared to thier predecessors of the late 60's

but my dream muscle car would either be a 68-69 camaro, or 68 firebird in plum crazy purple. ... .mmmmmm. ..*drool*

plum crazy purple camaro
member of the "proud owner of an Ibanez club" PM goldbuddist to join!

gear:
Deluxe Players Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez RG320FM
Standard Stratocaster
Fender FM212R
Digitech RP400
Last edited by Stratmaster69 at Jul 26, 2006,
my 2 favorites are gto judge and olds 442
people just dont understand, when after all.....i can self-destruct by my own hands!

your pain is a gift!
Quote by R0CKER1220
'67 Mustang > you

I think the only way that could be topped was if it were a Shelby!
Quote by Blurry 505
dream car : 1968 Shelby GT500 mustang
yes, i know its not the best, and i know its in Gone in 60 Seconds
but my god it tis sexayyy

Actually, not ot be a dick, but I think the Gone in 60 Seconds one was a '67. I could be wrong, but the front end doesn't look like a '68.

Actually, I like the new Gone in 60 Seconds movie better, but the Boss 302 in the Original was the better car if you ask me.

Saxo-Walrus

yeah, i couldnt tell you exactly what model that mustang in gone in 60 seconds was but i reckkon that is awesome as well. (even though not quite as good as the mighty GTHO phase III )

i like cars that have that kinda flat front
Page 1 of 2