Bang a Gong's classic
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
All of Their stuff is great. One of my fav. bands and i have all their albums oh yeah!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
20th century boy, probly... one day I hope to record a glam tribute, but that would take a while for me.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by ZoSoII_13
Bang a Gong's classic

Indeed.

Get it on, bang a gong, get it on.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
They're my favorite Glam Rock Band, but that is saying much.

Anyways, I really like Jeepster.

Totally agree with both comments.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Bang a Gong

Anybody like their stuff when they were called Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
wow...you guys only like two songs? lol...jk
my favorite is prolly 20th century boy too.
whats your favorite t-rex album?
:stickpoke It's Alive! AHHHHHHH!!!!
pac-man ate my stash

Founder of ZOSO Jimmy Page Fan Club __PM me to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
The Slider closely followed by Electric Warrior and Tanx.
Have you heard about my baby? Yes, how I love her, you don't know.
I declare it hurt be so bad, when I heard she'd got to go.
T-Rex is probably my second favorite band next to the Beatles and I like all their songs but Metal Guru is probably my favorite or dandy in the underworld.
the other colour
Quote by frippogenics
I don't know any T.Rex songs...but if we are counting Tyrannosaurus Rex, "Child Star."

Same band (maybe with a slightly different line-up, though) - different name.

You were probably being a wise-ass, though.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Same band (maybe with a slightly different line-up, though) - different name.

You were probably being a wise-ass, though.

No...well maybe a little. I'd consider them two different bands because they had such different sounding songs...which is a guess since I've never heard T.Rex...but Tyrannosaurus Rex is everything but glam rock.
Children of the Revolution
20th Century Boy
Mambo Sun
Ride a White Swan
The Slider
Get it On!
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
Quote by frippogenics
No...well maybe a little. I'd consider them two different bands because they had such different sounding songs...which is a guess since I've never heard T.Rex...but Tyrannosaurus Rex is everything but glam rock.

Oh.

Honestly, I'm not huge on "either band" (as I said, I'm not too big on Glam Rock in general).

I have a couple of T.Rex albums, but have never heard them as Tyrannosaurus Rex (at least I don't think so).
Last edited by TheHeartbreaker at Jul 26, 2006,
Quote by frippogenics

They're the same band... they just added a bassist and drummer. (and shortened the name, allegedly because the studio techs got sick of writing out tyranosaurus on everything, but of course Bolan said he thought of it.) The good ol' bongos are still there. A wee bit superfluous, but obviously very cool.
I declare it hurt be so bad, when I heard she'd got to go.
every songs off the Electric Warrior album except maybe Rip Off
My Spanish Hearts
Mambo Sun is a great catchy song
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Yeah, that's one of their albums I own, and I really like it.

yeah it really is a brilliant album
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb

yeah it really is a brilliant album

Word.
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
I like Beltaine walk, cool and very pagan song, Bang a gong is all good and stuff but it is a wee bit tooo comercial for me. When they were Tyranosaurous Rex they sucked really really really... really bad, from the obsurdly titled "My People Were Fair and had sky in their hair but now they're content to wear sars on their brow" to Beard of Stars, it was all very unimpressive and Futuristic Dragon is virtually unlistenable, and with his extreme narcisism made the gayest cover ever, Tanx so obviously I'm most partial to Electric Warrior then Slider (why you would name an album after the worst hamburger know to man is beyond me)