The new Early November album "The Mother, The Mechanic, The Path" is an awesome cd(s). However, i know that it is suposed to be an epic storyline based thing but i have listened to the first 2 discs multiple times to try to follow the story but i just cant understand it as a whole. Can anyone give me a little guidance to understand what Ace Enders was trying to represent, so that i can really get into it?

also feel free to discuss your likes/dislikes concerning the early november

thanks

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
Listen to the third cd, "The Path". It's the one that actually has dialouge and the songs make up the story. Don't try to follow it off the other two.

"The Mechanic" wasn't all that great IMO but I like "The Mother", "The Path", and the DVD that came with it.

3 cd's and a DVD for $10 was a good deal.
nah i love the mechanic it is way better musically than the mother

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
Haven't checked the whole album yet but the sampler was really good so umma give it a try.
Quote by waldorphPRS41

3 cd's and a DVD for $10 was a good deal.

You got a DVD?
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by GuitarSlinger
You got a DVD?

Ummhmm, it's like a 35 minute documentory about the making of the cd and has the "Hair" music video on it. It's pretty dope. I think it was only if you bought it at Best Buy though.

Side Note:
You see Ace naked with the first two minutes of the DVD. It was umm unexpected.
i was wondering what all the fuss and hubub about this band was, so i decided to give it a try. I like what i hear. They sound like a good band, but wow, recording 30+ QUALITY songs in 3 years, that must've been vigourous and exhausting for the band.
Side Note:
You see Ace naked with the first two minutes of the DVD. It was umm unexpected.

ya kinda odd...