I don't know if this was posted already, but yeah.

Has the series of American Pie gone too far?

First of all it's about a cousin of Stifflers' who hasnt been laid. And so his friends (with a new cast) take him somewhere to get him laid. (not by his friends).

To me it's like a the 40 year old virgin only the kid is like 20.

Thoughts?
Quote by marneus1
My real name is Lucas Magee. which many people seem to think sounds like Lickas Magay.

I cry at night

Band Camp was awful.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

its gonna suck, but one scene did have 100 naked extras running around

ya, band camp pretty much sucked too
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Band Camp was awful.

^They had like a 1 week marathon of it on TBS 2 weeks ago.
they're getting lame now. just like tony hawk games, they suck when they try to make too many.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Sticky Tissue: King of Threads.

Seriously, 99% of your threads are awesome.

O0o__l _ l
_\_______)

give 'em a lick... you know you want to

Champion of the 2005 UG paints competition
Well, if they manage to come up with new, original, and funny jokes, then I shall endure upon this movie...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

They'll probally just throw in boob scenes to get people to watch it.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

Quote by sticky tissue
they're getting lame now. just like tony hawk games, they suck when they try to make too many.

i think theyre all good O-o
i heard band camp sucks i saw some of it wasn't impressed... i heard american wedding wasn't that great either but i never saw it.
i think that American wedding was great. so i say they should make a movie with the original cast called like iuhoh : American Life, American Dream somethin like that. like i said: Original cast!
Yeah I agree it's just pathetic now after 2 they should have stopped or at least with the American part you know.. they're a lot like some other teen movies they really could have just called it something different if it has a different cast and a lot of people would have flocked to go see it anyway
i nvr saw wedding dont plan on it ive seen 1 and 2 which are great and ive seen band camp twice its ehh if you havent seen 1 or 2 but if you have then yeah theres no point in watching it its like a complete noob thinking there squier is the best thing ever when they first get it but then play a REAL strat a few months later
Quote by crash_course
i nvr saw wedding dont plan on it ive seen 1 and 2 which are great and ive seen band camp twice its ehh if you havent seen 1 or 2 but if you have then yeah theres no point in watching it its like a complete noob thinking there squier is the best thing ever when they first get it but then play a REAL strat a few months later

Apparently you haven't seen first grade grammar class.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
i have seen the first 2, i never got around to seeing the 3rd, i didnt even bother with band camp, i think they should have stopped after 3, i heard there making a 4th indiana jones movie with harrison ford being like 65, thats going too far
Some Guy?
American Pie and American wedding wer ethe best IMO
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by some_guy
i have seen the first 2, i never got around to seeing the 3rd, i didnt even bother with band camp, i think they should have stopped after 3, i heard there making a 4th indiana jones movie with harrison ford being like 65, thats going too far

agreed. (on the indiana jones part). It's like 007. There's too many sequels out today. I liked one and two. And American wedding was good. I didn't bother with band camp. So many people told me it sucked.
Quote by marneus1
My real name is Lucas Magee. which many people seem to think sounds like Lickas Magay.

I cry at night

I know a bunch of extras in this new one, its a joke half of my school is in that movie
its suppose to be half decent funny or so i've heard

but yeah they should give it a break and give up
They should've left it as a trilogy. I knew they were gonna milk it for all it's worth, but this is ridiculous.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by brillanté27
agreed. (on the indiana jones part). It's like 007. There's too many sequels out today. I liked one and two. And American wedding was good. I didn't bother with band camp. So many people told me it sucked.

Yeah, they should have stopped making James Bond films after they finished adapting all of Ian Fleming's novels. Oh and when Sean Connery stopped playing bond.
Quote by bajeda
Yeah, they should have stopped making James Bond films after they finished adapting all of Ian Fleming's novels. Oh and when Sean Connery stopped playing bond.

Roger Moore was the only real bond.

I've got to agree with Sean Connery. I think he fitted better.
Quote by marneus1

I cry at night

^ This isn't Eight Days A Week, people...

[Not a soul got that but me...]

Anyways, I liked Wedding, and if they want to keep making them let them, but I don't plan on watching them.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by bajeda

Connery could kick the shit out of Moore ANY day!

Roger Moore had the voice and the look and was just an all-round better English secret agent than Connery could ever be. Connery was good, Moore was the best.

Also, Connery never got to drive the kickass Lotus that went underwater.

Naked Mile's actually pretty funny. Band Camp was hilarious, a bit shit, but Matts one of the best characters yet 'Shut up you ****ing pusmonkey'
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by lmnop
I know a bunch of extras in this new one, its a joke half of my school is in that movie

Where do you go to school?
Quote by lmnop

Where do you go to school? Lol
jesus christ are you kidding me

this thread is almost ten years old

like why would you find this and post in it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm convinced these necro-ers are lost time-travelers trying to get to a certain time and space.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.