Who do you think puts the most soul into their guitar? IMO it would either be David Gilmour or Carlos Santana.
Last edited by Clay Treznum at Jul 25, 2006,
speaking of Santana, can anyone find a picture of him with his cherry red SG from wayyy back in the day. I can only find him with his signature PRS and some other lesser known guitars he used.
DUDES!!!!! think fender stratocaster, cream, derek and the dominos. clapton all the way. just listen to bell bottom blues and you'll all be convinced
J Masics, Ron Asheton, Greg Ginn and especially Robert Quine. With Robert it was like he was pissed off at his guitar constantly.
if its soul then SANTANA HANDS DOWN but eric clapton got some feeling 2
Santana - whenever you watch him live, he feels every note and you just have to look at his face to see how much emotion he puts into it.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Michael Angelo Batio has been reported reaching 9.2 on the emotion meter.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Somebody way up there said Knopfler. I'm gonna have to agree. The Sultans of Swing solo has for a long time been one of my favorite guitar solos ever. And all the fills in that song are brilliant, too.
Quote by Resiliance

And he is off the charts on the pointless wankery meter.
Quote by Resiliance

It has been proven that Yngwie reaches 9.3 at about 1:40 in Far Beyond the Sun.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
clapton, gilmour, santana, my uncle (seriously though he plays with alot of emotion, plays classic rock blues etc)
Your gonna have to understand comrad's that its pretty obvious dave gilmour puts more soul into every note than marvin gaye did into his masturbation before he sang
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"