hey yall, my JB isnt cutting it anymore, bad clean, too trebially. i was thinking of switching it out for a D Sonic from Dimarzio. its made for drop tunings, i use drop C, it appairentally has good clean, and the bass and mid are more powerful. think i should go for it?

side note:
and im not getting it because brad delson from linkin park uses it and im a lp fan, im getting it based on its stats.
I think Petrucci uses D Sonic and he's one of the best. On the side note I don't think that most the people on this site even like Linkin Park let alone know what pickup the guitarist uses. But I could be way off. I hear it's good as well but I also heard the JB was good so, I guess the only thing you can do is go for it.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Quote by MusicMan00
I think Petrucci uses D Sonic and he's one of the best. On the side note I don't think that most the people on this site even like Linkin Park let alone know what pickup the guitarist uses. But I could be way off. I hear it's good as well but I also heard the JB was good so, I guess the only thing you can do is go for it.

yeah petrucci does use it, its on the dimarzio site.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
yeh it would be good for drop tunings but dunno how good the cleans are

well i talked to a guy in guitar center, just some random guitarist not someone who works there, and he said he has one in a RG of his, not sure wich model, and he said he has pretty good clean.