I know that my guitar is cheap and isn't one of the better guitars on the market, but is it considered good at all? I have a JS20 Jackson Dinky that i bought for $220 at my local music store.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
thats about what its worth. And if your a beginner that will probably last you a year or so, and the H-S-S pickups are a good variety for different kinds of sounds and tastes. But you get what you pay for. Most of the people in this forum have 700$+ guitars. But I also have a lower end guitar, about 300$, so dont feel bad.
Yeah it's a good guitar for starting out I played a guitar that I paid about that exact price for for at least a year and I didn't upgrade because I needed to mostly becasue I could afford to and wanted to

But yeah it's a fine guitar for what you paid for it and it'll last you a while
wow...i guess i shouldnt believe my friends. My friend keeps on saying my guitar is ****. I guess not...But I truly think his guitars sucks ass. its a bc rich mockingbird...bronze i think. When I told him that it sucked, he just wouldnt believe me. he must be deaf.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
^ Well, your guitar is ****.....

BUT, for a beginner, its not abad guitar... Better then something from walmart....

Your friends guitar is WAY worst then yours. Its a piece of ****, whether for a beginer or not... Shove it in his face
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
thats about what its worth. And if your a beginner that will probably last you a year or so, and the H-S-S pickups are a good variety for different kinds of sounds and tastes. But you get what you pay for. Most of the people in this forum have 700$+ guitars. But I also have a lower end guitar, about 300$, so dont feel bad.

I have a Fender Mexi Strat. Good. I have a $1500 Ibanez with custom features. AWESOME! I have a ****ty acoustic that I got for $15, and a $25 electric that I got off of ebay and fixed. Trust me. He's right. Don't feel bad. I played nothing but starter guitars for a whole year, and I had like four, so don't feel bad.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
Don't remember if thats the one with the fake Floyd, but if it is, there'll be trouble.