It's time for me to get a better wah than my POS GCB95 Crybaby. I play mostly metal and hardcore with a Jackson DK2T through a Vox AD30VT.

I've pretty much narrowed it down to the Weeping Demon or the Dunlop Crybaby 535Q...I was just about to order the Weeping Demon but decided to check with UG. What are your opinions on the two? Which is better for metal?
I've never played the weeping demo, but I have the 535 and it's amazing. I use it all the time for metal and it works great.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
535Q ftw!!

i have the same amp and the wah does high and low gain things beautifully.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Of those two you can't really go wrong, the Q will get you that old skool sound, the Demon can get you there too but is a bit more modern. Consider also the Snarling Dogs whine-o.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
i would consider the morley bad horsie 2 wah. it's about the same price, plus it has 2 different sounds and no stomp on/off, so you could use it for a measure, walk away, and it turns itself off. that's the one i'm getting.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
since you already have a GCB-95, you could mod it to sound much better, and then use the money for a new wah on something else. For $15, you can make the GCB-95 decent sounding, "and" give it true hard bypass. http://www.diyguitarist.com/DIYStompboxes/WahMod.htm

I made clips of mine before and after the wah mods. Http://erock503.dmusic.com listed under GCB-95 wah mods. Keep in mind, it was using a GNX4 so the tone is lame, but the settings were exactly the same for each clip, the only thing that changed was the wah.

If I had to pick between those, the 535Q would be my choice, but I've never played the Ibanez.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
maybe you should steer clear of the Dunlops all together then man. I also own a CFH, and my friend has the the 535Q, so I've used all 3 quite a bit. The upgraded GCB isn't that far off in sound from the others, depending what mods you added and what values you used. You may be better off sticking with your original idea.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids