Here I am again!
My next song is again a song about something personal. But this is way more painful for me. I wrote this when my boyfriend was turned into a girl. He spent more than an hour in front of the mirror . I couldn't handle it anymore, and we broke up. But it still hurts.
This is more like an uptempo rocksong (genre: Green Day).

GOOD BOYS WILL ALWAYS WEAR PINK

Spoken:
Boy, why don't you wear a skirt?
It would match the pink in your shirt!
Dude, you don't have to cry
Aren't you a treat for the eye!
Eh, is that a pearl?
Hey, you turned into a girl!

Kissed his mirror goodnight
His girlfriend waiting on the pavement
Of a grubby French café
Putted cucumbers on his eyes
To drive the bags away
She, crying on her way home
Curses his make-up and his fancy perfume

Streetlights follow her shadow
As she walks the way to his residence
Loneliness is her enemy
But yet her ally
He, sleeping on his pillow of silk
Hears the words she shouts

Eh, is that a pearl?

Never thought I would write a song like this
But so much girls are wondering why
Their boyfriends are spending so many hours in front of their mirror
Polishing nails, doing their hair,
Leaving their girlfriends alone
And that's why I want to scream

Eh, is that a pearl?

Spoken:
This is my revenge
For waiting on the pavement
Of a grubby French café

So, now you can write your opinion about it.
Please: be honest, tell me if it sucks!

Kisssss,
Britt_PunkGirl
*So Testosterone Boys &nd Harlequin Girls, Will You Dance To This Beat And Hold A Lover Close? *
The person this song is about scares me.

It sounds more jokey than serious.. is that meant to be?
lmao, this song describes so many people i know, and i have to agree with you, guys these days are becoming girls. I wear pink, but i dont spend hours infront of the mirror, i just roll out of bed and im ready to go out lol. This song is awesome, id love to hear it as an actual song.
Eh, Shamozz, I did mean it. But of course, you can always look at a song like that. It will make it a lot softer, but I don't care...
Splej, I'm glad you liked the song I don't hate every boy that wears pink -like you do-, but I hate those who forget there's something else than how they look
*So Testosterone Boys &nd Harlequin Girls, Will You Dance To This Beat And Hold A Lover Close? *
I love your song. I'm sorry that had to happen to you. I'm a girl and I don't even wear pink! Or colour for that matter (maybe the occasional red?). I think it's just a phase, like bellbottoms were a phase... hopefully they will grow out of it lol. Now some do it because they are gay, which is TOTALLY fine, rock on to that. But when a girl wants a guy, she doesn't want him to act like and look like another girl, she wants a guy!
ahh, There are a lot of us guys like that...ugh. Anyways.lol. Nicely written I feel sorry for you too,.Actually. Thats jacked-up, seriously. Good job thogh. I could picture everything. And it's kinda hard to picture a guy putting on make-up.lol
he he he . . .
wow - sounds like your ex bf could use a solid ass-kicking
decent song though - nice work
lol . well i agree with everyone else . i wear pink but makeup is justa lil weird on a guy . nicely written song nothin to complain about